ES Recruitment Drive
Re: hey hampa: toribash on Wii? or would it be too dangerous
You could always make little figurines of toribashians, like they do for other games like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Have little statues of certain poses or particular frames in awesome replays.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr
You could always make little figurines of toribashians, like they do for other games like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Have little statues of certain poses or particular frames in awesome replays.

For now, we'll have to accept that Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur and Kingdom Hearts (!?) are VERY popular games and have detailed character design, hance the figurines.

Toribash figurines could be made with, lets face it, a few blocks of wood. But its still a few blocks of wood that might interest people... Time to get out the old mannequin...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
It would be nice if they were made with plastic though.
Toribash puppets could work too.

I am using the Wii to post this and it's my first time using it. It seems very possible to make Toribash for it. It wouldn't be very hard to play because you could move the controller like the mouse and press the buttons which would be like clicking a mouse or using the keyboard.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Originally Posted by Person
I am using the Wii to post this and it's my first time using it. It seems very possible to make Toribash for it. It wouldn't be very hard to play because you could move the controller like the mouse and press the buttons which would be like clicking a mouse or using the keyboard.

agree, I have a wii I post with it...the one thing annoying would be if the censores cought a different light and mest up your mouse.... but when i play my will i turn all the lights of that affect my playing (all the lights in the kitchen and living room)
Hi
Granted that it may happen in the unforeseeable future, Toribash on Wii NOW is impossible. It might be a good idea for money, but it is a bad idea for the reasons stated above, such as Communication, Ease of use, Coding, and Sensor issues.

But whatever floats your boat, keep dreaming, cos one day it might just come through ^_^
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Wasn't this locked?