ES Recruitment Drive
@Idiom, cool stuff. Kind of progressive jam I like.
Already have heard about Eletric Wizard before, but I don't know very well the band.

@randomguy8 6/10
Dislike the screamo, the technical breaks are ok.

Ive never really been a fan of Opeth, nothing really wrong with them or anything but something about their sound just doesn't sit right with me.

6.5/10.

I find the lack of Brendan small mildly disturbing.
Really good. 8.4/10

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i can get down to that 8/10

music doesn't start til 1.30ish but the beginning of the video is great so watch it anyway
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
That was certainly something different from what i was expecting, but most assuredly awesome, its not a sound that i was expecting at all but i actually liked it (surprisingly) Do you have anything similar?

Id give that a 9/10.

I want to describe Raven tale as generic metal, but i cant seem to bring myself to do that. Its pretty damn decent.
I can't understand a single word, though I know Ukraine language at "bad-normal" interval. Almost the same guitar sounds the whole song. I'd say 2,5/10

Got obsessed for that song. Learnt it by heart quite fast, feel like a boss.
meow
Honestly, Scorpions is one of the only popular Metal bands I really dislike. Not saying they are not good, I see how good musicians they are, I just hate the melancolic ambient they create.

I dislike Scorpions as I dislike Queen, and Guns 'N' Roses and so on, nobody can be perfect, nobody can like everything.

5,5/10

Im not sure what to think of that one, nothing wrong with it musically so i cant really fault it that way so i suppose its just not to my taste.
7/10.
It did however remind me of this all of a sudden though.

Seems like the Thomas theme really was made just for rap, what can i say.
Well, I'm not that into the rap songs. I have a few songs I like, and that song isn't one of those.
My rate would be 2/10, eh

Well, I quite like this one. EpicLLOYD is cool.
If you liked this one, you might want to check other episodes of "Dis raps for hire".
meow