ES Recruitment Drive
Eh, honestly don't like the genre, 6/10

✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
So my thread is at 2k posts and I haven't posted since it was like 200, so might as well share my current addiction.

5.5/10

FOB is a swing or a miss for me. I like the genre and the band is good but very few of their songs are "meh" for me. I either like them or I don't.

Also is it just me or does Vic Fuentes seems to be everywhere in the "scene" scene right now
Last edited by 2worlds; Sep 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
6/10

Typical rock teenager song.
Be rebel, follow your feels and so on.

I was going to post just the first song, but then I found the whole album. So here is the full album in case if someone really like this.
This kind remember me The Age of ADZ from Sufjan Stevens.

First song goes till 4:08.
8/10. Good one.

Brutal genre change:
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
5/10

just do not like dubstep

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Don't like Metal, mainly because of the screaming vocals. The chorus is nice, though. 6.5/10

Makes me think of Oreo cookies after all

Oh, and by the way: the song I posted earlier isn't dubstep. *fusspot*
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Eh, 5/10, kinda like the start

✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I didn't like it at first, but after about a minute I really got into it wonderful song man.

8.5/10

One of my favorite songs, but try not to let that influence you ;o
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/