Ranking
Re: multiplayer start issue
I just encountered this problem, yes i do have windows.

VERIFIED!!- it is on and off.

No, it's not Hawkinz, Sparrow Hawk, Sgt.Hawk, or any other Hawk out there. It's Hawk. The original. Period.
My game just started doing this about 20 minutes ago. It wroked fine this morning, but now when ever it gets to server #3 it shuts down, I restart and it does the same thing.
Yeah, I've got this problem too. Just today, so it must be something with the servers themselves.
I just removed every server in the list, except the Judo ;)
If I ever have to play the others, I just re-add the server I want...and hope for the best.
There's already a topic about this I think but anyway, I have the same problem sometimes. In the morning it didn't work but in ther afternoon it worked again. Then it stopped working in evening and started working again a bit later. The game shuts down when you open the server list in multiplayer. When it has refreshed to the
3rd server (Judo demo) it shuts down but you can play on all servers if you press 1 berfore it has refreshed so you'll have to check if there's anyone in the server by entering them.
Yeah mine crashes after it shows the first multiplayer server. I bought this game for nothing. I barly have had a chance to play it and now it crashes everytime, even after reinstalling.
every time i choose a server it says "not connected". i can go on the internet so what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will happen to me once in a while but it stops after not too long. It shows the first three servers then quits.
R.I.P. Billy Mays