Toribash
Re: multiplayer start issue
It might simply be a forced shutdown due to timeouting or inability to connect.

In any case, normally its harmless. It'll sort itself out after a short while.

If it doesn't I'm afraid the only advice I can give is do what Atlas did:

Originally Posted by Atlas[ReDuX
]
I just removed every server in the list, except the Judo ;)
If I ever have to play the others, I just re-add the server I want...and hope for the best.

Or what Esse does:

Originally Posted by Esse
There's already a topic about this I think but anyway, I have the same problem sometimes. In the morning it didn't work but in ther afternoon it worked again. Then it stopped working in evening and started working again a bit later. The game shuts down when you open the server list in multiplayer. When it has refreshed to the
3rd server (Judo demo) it shuts down but you can play on all servers if you press 1 berfore it has refreshed so you'll have to check if there's anyone in the server by entering them.

As for you, death2u, if you're not registered and are trying to play a Pro Server, I'm afraid you simply can't join. Those are only available to Registered members. But in any other case, it might be you ping out, or that the server might be unavailable at the time.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.