ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ok, ive got an avatar that i want and ive put in the url and everything but it still wont show up...... is there any thing elce i need to do so that it will show up??

thx

Smokie.......
OG of TB
A man of few words
Re: Avatar
A certain number of posts? (NOTE: He's a Nidan... he has a few posts...)

Anyways, when you enter the URL for the pic, make sure it's correct (e.g. http://www.mypichost.com/images/myavatar.png).

Also, make sure that you're using a reliable host, such as imageshack or photobucket.

Lastly, make sure that the image parameters are correct, i.e. Make usre its png/gif/jpeg, that its not too large, etc.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
thx, i think my pik is too big cuz ive done all that .....

Smokie........
OG of TB
A man of few words
If you're still having problems, upload the image you want onto the forums. I'll see what I can do for it.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.