Toribash
Original Post
being able to change tf in sp without using notepad
being able to change turnframes of replay you are working with in sp without having to use notepad

would it be too crazy and impossible to have such a basic feature in the game that already works perfectly without having to reset the game in seemingly much more complex place like multiplayer?

p sure many, me myself included are tired of having to always save the replay, then opening it with notepad and changing the numbers when i know it could easily be done just with /set tf x. it is just inconvenient to have to do that way really.

should not probably take too much effort to make it work the way it should
+
can we get reaction time in sp too. I don't think that would be too hard to do, I could be wrong though
Stance#6077
Originally Posted by Stance View Post
can we get reaction time in sp too. I don't think that would be too hard to do, I could be wrong though

nah that is far too much, it took them 14 years to add something as simple as adjusting ghost speed to the game, so this would probably take something around 28 or 56 years for them to be able to add in to the game
+
changing turn frames mid replay without notepad editing is feasible(and pointless, just shift space) but engage distance is not. that requires the game to recalculate all of the POS QAT and whatever else lines in the replay before it would live update
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
changing turn frames mid replay without notepad editing is feasible(and pointless, just shift space)

yes basic features in a turnframe based ragdoll game is pointless, just use notepad because toribash is in fact supposed to be played through notepad.
+
sheesh, that's way more passive aggressiveness than one would expect from a suggestion
-----
Added /set curtf command in 5.5 alpha, syntax will be same as with /set turnframes but it'd modify current fight's gamerule
Last edited by sir; Nov 3, 2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump