ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In game Inventory Gui
I think It would be neat to be able to check your inventory ingame.

Also it makes it kinda difficult when trying to check your inventory and you have a laggy browser.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)Clanless(ಥ﹏ಥ)
yes, i think this is a great idea. toribash does lag my firefox, so to not have to be miserable, i have to minimize toribash when using firefox to do shit
definitely should be implemented
pacquiao
I think they should make it so you could ultimately trade from in-game. Less excuse to scam in duel scams and less time waiting for the browser to load your shit.

[Supported]
Last edited by Noob_old; Mar 24, 2015 at 08:26 AM.
[Supported]

This can be really useful for people with bad internet or for people with virus installed so google are slow etc.
I guess this could be beneficial in ways to some players. Trading in game would be neat.

Counter argument

Uselessness of this feature. There isn't really a reason to check your inventory when you're playing in game. I don't know what you'd really be doing. You can stop playing and go to your inventory on the website to prevent lag.

For me, when I equip an item to my Tori, I have to quit Toribash and load it up again for it to update. The /dl (Player) doesn't work for me all the time. Dunno if anyone else has this issue.

If you have a smart phone (not everyone has one), you could check it from there.

I'm a bit neutral on this, but it wouldn't hurt to have this feature.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I guess this could be beneficial in ways to some players. Trading in game would be neat.

Counter argument

Uselessness of this feature. There isn't really a reason to check your inventory when you're playing in game. I don't know what you'd really be doing. You can stop playing and go to your inventory on the website to prevent lag.

For me, when I equip an item to my Tori, I have to quit Toribash and load it up again for it to update. The /dl (Player) doesn't work for me all the time. Dunno if anyone else has this issue.

If you have a smart phone (not everyone has one), you could check it from there.

I'm a bit neutral on this, but it wouldn't hurt to have this feature.

Some people, like to duel and then say send it later because they can't have browser open and run tb. Either trolling people and making them wait 24h or it being a legit reason not to send it.

This would imply faster sending of dueled items

2, a lot of marketing happens ingame, I find it would be easier to make the deal and then just send ingame. Instead of ultimately going to forums, logging on, going to transfer items and transfering them.
Originally Posted by Noob View Post
Some people, like to duel and then say send it later because they can't have browser open and run tb. Either trolling people and making them wait 24h or it being a legit reason not to send it.

This would imply faster sending of dueled items

2, a lot of marketing happens ingame, I find it would be easier to make the deal and then just send ingame. Instead of ultimately going to forums, logging on, going to transfer items and transfering them.

Ah, good point. I don't ever duel, so I didn't think of this option. I like that.
-----
With the marketing. The only time I see marketing is someone joining a server and saying "Does someone wanna buy my shit?". Or someone makes a server that no one even joins saying the same thing.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 24, 2015 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Well, there are players who don't even know that forums exist, so it isn't completely useless. In addition, most games allow controlling your account inventories right from the game client, there isn't much sense in keeping Toribash an exception. If you don't market and just play the game, it is way faster to activate/deactivate items you have without going to forum.
If a way to fetch user inventories is added to the game, a proper ingame inventory gui can be added, either as a part of Torishop or as a separate menu. It isn't there for the time being though, so can't say if or when that is going to be implemented.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Well, there are players who don't even know that forums exist, so it isn't completely useless. In addition, most games allow controlling your account inventories right from the game client, there isn't much sense in keeping Toribash an exception. If you don't market and just play the game, it is way faster to activate/deactivate items you have without going to forum.
If a way to fetch user inventories is added to the game, a proper ingame inventory gui can be added, either as a part of Torishop or as a separate menu. It isn't there for the time being though, so can't say if or when that is going to be implemented.

If so, would it be a menu like the Torishop?

wow! i won a tournament and got a NEAT ASS new orc force!!
let's activate it while im waiting in queue to play INGAME rather than opening a browser/disconnecting in the torishop!!

necessary? no
convenient? yes

do it :-)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up