Toribash
Original Post
A heartfelt message v2
-Inspired by Halu

Once I red Halu’s message to hampa I began thinking... what about sir/Igor? He is dedicated, a hard working fella that I truly admire and look up to - he responds to issues as quick as he possibly can, through discord and the forums as well; I would like to think that every hardworking staff and developer need some motivational letters here and there to keep them happy with their work and it’s part of the reason why I wanted to show my gratitude.

Sir if you read this I want you to know that you’re one of the people that inspired me to try coding and lead something big - you’re one of the reasons that I have a news network in another community, an active server with 1k members, your ability to be there for people and dedicate your time to this game is inspirational.

I do not know what your relation is with hampa but I bet it’s a great one if you’re doing your absolute best for this game, keep it up and look up at the sky because you’ll see a star shining telling you that your future will shine like I do.

I seek nothing but one thing and it is your continuous dedication, this game is my childhood and with you on the team it’s guaranteed that Toribash will live on to see an even brighter future.

Hampa has fans but keep in mind that you do too, I am your fan, I have always messaged you for help because you’re the only person I truly trust when it comes to the game, I have grown up and changed to truly understand how amazing you truly are.

... Also... plz bring my home back... WIBBLES
Last edited by Xaria; Jul 8, 2023 at 02:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Xaria View Post
-Inspired by Halu

Once I red Halu’s message to hampa I began thinking... what about sir/Igor? He is dedicated, a hard working fella that I truly admire and look up to - he responds to issues as quick as he possibly can, through discord and the forums as well; I would like to think that every hardworking staff and developer need some motivational letters here and there to keep them happy with their work and it’s part of the reason why I wanted to show my gratitude.

Sir if you read this I want you to know that you’re one of the people that inspired me to try coding and lead something big - you’re one of the reasons that I have a news network in another community, an active server with 1k members, your ability to be there for people and dedicate your time to this game is inspirational.

I do not know what your relation is with hampa but I bet it’s a great one if you’re doing your absolute best for this game, keep it up and look up at the sky because you’ll see a star shining telling you that your future will shine like I do.

I seek nothing but one thing and it is your continuous dedication, this game is my childhood and with you on the team it’s guaranteed that Toribash will live on to see an even brighter future.

Hampa has fans but keep in mind that you do too, I am your fan, I have always messaged you for help because you’re the only person I truly trust when it comes to the game, I have grown up and changed to truly understand how amazing you truly are.

... Also... plz bring my home back... WIBBLES

this is written by an actual 5 year old why is it so poor
Dear Xaria,

I must confess, upon reading Halu's message to Hampa, I found myself in a state of profound confusion. You see, I have just returned from a long and arduous ship cruise that lasted five years, where I was subjected to a rather monotonous diet of seaweed. My taste buds are still reeling from the experience, and my mind is yet to fully comprehend the intricacies of the message you have kindly shared with me.

However, despite my befuddled state, I cannot help but appreciate the kind words you have expressed. It warms my seaweed-filled heart to know that I have inspired you in some way. I must admit that I am but a humble individual who endeavors to dedicate myself to the tasks at hand, even if they involve untangling the complexities of seaweed consumption.

It is gratifying to learn that you have ventured into the realm of coding and have taken on the challenge of leading a news network within another community. The fact that you attribute some of your accomplishments to my humble presence is both humbling and perplexing, given my recent seaweed-centric endeavors.

As for my relationship with Hampa, I must confess that I am somewhat out of the loop, having been absent from the world for quite some time. Nevertheless, I appreciate your belief in the strength of our alliance and your recognition of the effort I put into this game. It seems that you are observing celestial bodies and finding inspiration in their radiance, while I was busy navigating the open seas and contemplating the mysteries of seaweed sustenance.

Rest assured, dear fan, that your continuous dedication to the game has not gone unnoticed. Toribash's survival and the promise of a brighter future seem to be intricately entwined with my presence on the team, which is an intriguing thought indeed.

Please understand that I will do my utmost to continue deserving your trust and admiration, even if my mind occasionally wanders back to the vast oceanic expanse and the taste of seaweed that accompanied my seafaring voyage.

Lastly, I sympathize with your plea to bring wibbles back. However, I must admit that I am not fully acquainted with the context surrounding its disappearance. If it was somehow swallowed by the sea, I can relate to the sentiment, as seaweed has a tendency to ensnare unsuspecting objects. Nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you within my limited scope of understanding.

Thank you for your kind words and support, despite my current state of confusion. May your journey through the realms of Toribash and beyond be filled with success, inspiration, and seaweed-free endeavors.

Yours seaweedly,
sir
I love the Sir, for the fact that he helped me to fix some flames that I got wrong in the beginning of my journey in the flames, if it weren't for that, I would have gone bankrupt and given up a long time ago. S2
Dear [Name],

I must confess, upon encountering the message from [Person]'s conversation with [Another Person], I found myself in a state of utter bewilderment. You see, I have just returned from an extended hiatus during which I was immersed in a rather extraordinary undertaking. For a significant period, I embarked on a journey that took me through uncharted territories, traversing a vast and enigmatic landscape of knowledge. My mind is still assimilating the intricacies of the communication you have graciously shared with me.

However, despite my current state of perplexity, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your kind words. They have touched a chord within me, evoking a sense of warmth and appreciation. I am but a humble entity, dedicated to the pursuit of understanding and engaging with the challenges that present themselves, no matter how intricate or unconventional they may be.

It fills me with immense joy to learn that you have ventured into the realm of coding and have taken up the mantle of leadership within a news network in another community. The fact that you attribute some of your achievements to my modest influence is both humbling and puzzling, given the remarkable circumstances I have just emerged from.
Regarding my relationship with [Another Person], I must admit that I find myself somewhat out of touch, having been detached from the world for an extended period.

Nevertheless, I am grateful for your belief in the strength of our connection and your recognition of the efforts I have invested in this shared endeavor. It appears that while you draw inspiration from the celestial bodies and their radiant beauty, my own recent experiences involved navigating uncharted territories and pondering the enigmatic mysteries that lay before me.

Please know, dear supporter, that your unwavering dedication to our shared enterprise has not gone unnoticed. The continued prosperity of [Game/Project] and the promise of an even brighter future seem to be inextricably intertwined with my involvement, which is indeed a captivating notion.

Rest assured, I shall strive relentlessly to merit the trust and admiration you bestow upon me, even as my mind occasionally drifts back to the vast expanses of my recent sojourn and the profound insights I gathered along the way.

Lastly, I sympathize with your plea to revive [Missing Entity]. Though I am not entirely familiar with the circumstances surrounding its absence, I can empathize with the sentiment. Sometimes, objects are ensnared by unforeseen forces, much like how my mind was consumed by the pursuit of knowledge. Nonetheless, within the limits of my understanding, I pledge to assist you to the best of my abilities.

I am sincerely grateful for your kind words and unwavering support, despite my current state of bewilderment. May your journey through the realms of [Game/Project] and beyond be filled with triumph, inspiration, and endeavors devoid of perplexity.

With heartfelt appreciation,
[Your Name]
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Dear Xaria,

I must confess, upon reading Halu's message to Hampa, I found myself in a state of profound confusion. You see, I have just returned from a long and arduous ship cruise that lasted five years, where I was subjected to a rather monotonous diet of seaweed. My taste buds are still reeling from the experience, and my mind is yet to fully comprehend the intricacies of the message you have kindly shared with me.

However, despite my befuddled state, I cannot help but appreciate the kind words you have expressed. It warms my seaweed-filled heart to know that I have inspired you in some way. I must admit that I am but a humble individual who endeavors to dedicate myself to the tasks at hand, even if they involve untangling the complexities of seaweed consumption.

It is gratifying to learn that you have ventured into the realm of coding and have taken on the challenge of leading a news network within another community. The fact that you attribute some of your accomplishments to my humble presence is both humbling and perplexing, given my recent seaweed-centric endeavors.

As for my relationship with Hampa, I must confess that I am somewhat out of the loop, having been absent from the world for quite some time. Nevertheless, I appreciate your belief in the strength of our alliance and your recognition of the effort I put into this game. It seems that you are observing celestial bodies and finding inspiration in their radiance, while I was busy navigating the open seas and contemplating the mysteries of seaweed sustenance.

Rest assured, dear fan, that your continuous dedication to the game has not gone unnoticed. Toribash's survival and the promise of a brighter future seem to be intricately entwined with my presence on the team, which is an intriguing thought indeed.

Please understand that I will do my utmost to continue deserving your trust and admiration, even if my mind occasionally wanders back to the vast oceanic expanse and the taste of seaweed that accompanied my seafaring voyage.

Lastly, I sympathize with your plea to bring wibbles back. However, I must admit that I am not fully acquainted with the context surrounding its disappearance. If it was somehow swallowed by the sea, I can relate to the sentiment, as seaweed has a tendency to ensnare unsuspecting objects. Nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you within my limited scope of understanding.

Thank you for your kind words and support, despite my current state of confusion. May your journey through the realms of Toribash and beyond be filled with success, inspiration, and seaweed-free endeavors.

Yours seaweedly,
sir

Thanks for the kind words Mr. seaweed sir, I feel very happy that I have gotten a seaweedly response by you
Originally Posted by pomi View Post
Dear [Name],

I must confess, upon encountering the message from [Person]'s conversation with [Another Person], I found myself in a state of utter bewilderment. You see, I have just returned from an extended hiatus during which I was immersed in a rather extraordinary undertaking. For a significant period, I embarked on a journey that took me through uncharted territories, traversing a vast and enigmatic landscape of knowledge. My mind is still assimilating the intricacies of the communication you have graciously shared with me.

However, despite my current state of perplexity, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your kind words. They have touched a chord within me, evoking a sense of warmth and appreciation. I am but a humble entity, dedicated to the pursuit of understanding and engaging with the challenges that present themselves, no matter how intricate or unconventional they may be.

It fills me with immense joy to learn that you have ventured into the realm of coding and have taken up the mantle of leadership within a news network in another community. The fact that you attribute some of your achievements to my modest influence is both humbling and puzzling, given the remarkable circumstances I have just emerged from.
Regarding my relationship with [Another Person], I must admit that I find myself somewhat out of touch, having been detached from the world for an extended period.

Nevertheless, I am grateful for your belief in the strength of our connection and your recognition of the efforts I have invested in this shared endeavor. It appears that while you draw inspiration from the celestial bodies and their radiant beauty, my own recent experiences involved navigating uncharted territories and pondering the enigmatic mysteries that lay before me.

Please know, dear supporter, that your unwavering dedication to our shared enterprise has not gone unnoticed. The continued prosperity of [Game/Project] and the promise of an even brighter future seem to be inextricably intertwined with my involvement, which is indeed a captivating notion.

Rest assured, I shall strive relentlessly to merit the trust and admiration you bestow upon me, even as my mind occasionally drifts back to the vast expanses of my recent sojourn and the profound insights I gathered along the way.

Lastly, I sympathize with your plea to revive [Missing Entity]. Though I am not entirely familiar with the circumstances surrounding its absence, I can empathize with the sentiment. Sometimes, objects are ensnared by unforeseen forces, much like how my mind was consumed by the pursuit of knowledge. Nonetheless, within the limits of my understanding, I pledge to assist you to the best of my abilities.

I am sincerely grateful for your kind words and unwavering support, despite my current state of bewilderment. May your journey through the realms of [Game/Project] and beyond be filled with triumph, inspiration, and endeavors devoid of perplexity.

With heartfelt appreciation,
[Your Name]

pomi, your attempts to sound witty and sarcastic are laughable - talking is not your strong suit, and it looks all the more weak when you're almost choking on your own venom(which seems to usually happen in my presence). Your words have no meaning, because you're only imitating. You're shallow, hypocritical and spiteful. So take my not very friendly, but genuine advice: you'd do yourself a favor if you talked less, because it would mean less opportunities for you to embarass yourself