Ranking
your in smash bot... of course you think "they" shouldn't be removed. actually, we shouldn't be removed.
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
smash have lots of polite members who are fun to play with ingame. Deleting them would be a mistake
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by Emoki113r View Post
In my opinion, I think SMASH died when COM(B)AT left. Nepo, however, has proven himself as a great leader. Hes kept SMASH alive for the few months hes been leader. Re-building a clan that was just left by its leader takes time, trust me, I know. All in all, I think SMASH deserves to be kept alive.

i agree with this totally, I was in a similar situation when i became the leader of wHo, being a new leader in a clan and bringing it back to its former glory is challenging, but Nepo is doing well, We should all support him

i did notice JDawg has joined the new clan that MBK started, with Blam as leader. i read both those today though so im not sure which one he is currently in
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
In my eyes, more evidence of SMASH's potential is that two of its former members - me and Mr-Deanster - have passed over to The Ancients. Interpret that how you will, but I believe that such an occurence is nothing but proof of the way that the clan attracts great potential members, and has a very mature/accepting personality.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
JDawg is in NCS btw, he left SMASH because of inactiveness.
:D
Originally Posted by Nepo View Post
...DrunkenMonkey as the co-leader/second-in-command...
... All our members are nice, and none are ever rude to mods/admins, at least not as far as i know. Any who are will be kicked from the clan immediatly....
...I personally think we are one of the friendliest clans in existance. We don't randomly swear at people, or insult them...

First of all: I know, my opinion doesn't count much, since I was only lurking in the forums and only restarted playing with 3.0, but everyone should be heard, so:

I do not wish to blame [SMASH] in any way, as I didn't meet any of your members but DrunkenMonkey, who sweared randomly at people, insulted us and wasn't nice at all, but behaved like a pubescent child, gererally like his name implies.
I don't think it is wise to use someone like him as a representative for a clan...

Originally Posted by Nepo View Post
... All our members are nice, and none are ever rude to mods/admins...

Please think carefully about what you just wrote there! Is it sufficent to be friendly towards mods/admins?
Untill now I thought this wanted to be a healthy community, where everybody is nice towards everyone, not just authority.

Well, just my 2 cents...

edit: just checked your member list and remembered fighting some of your members, but fortunately they didn't leave that bitter taste drunken monkey did...
Last edited by Smada; Dec 18, 2007 at 03:50 AM.
Dmonkey never swears randomly. You must be thinking of a different monkey. There are a few others. There's no way you are talking about him.