Toribash
Er.

Like Dscigs said, keeping the abs contracted unless it is crucial to release em'

Floppy neck (heh)

And jingles/larfen I also tend to act out moves beforehand irl

I almost never punch. Wrists are the spawn of glass and satan making a lovechild.

I can't get up and finish a replay later. My head stores the feel of the direction I'm going and if I leave I forget it and it's like trying to remember where your keys are but you're in pitch black.

Sometimes I'll reverse a main part of the momentum at the last second to create a blockup overhaul and the thing I'm hitting with glitches inside uke and gets some dms

If you already didnt know this, lowering your arm and then raising the opposite mixed with turning your body (pecs/chest) one way, then when the arms are almost at the peak of their raise/lower, reverse it. It creates a crazy spin effect if you get it just right (for example my Spinny replay)
Also known as CombatBot
When I still made replays somewhat consistently, I'd spend a good hour doing nothing but quickly making the first 50-200 frames of a replay and saving it, then starting a new one, inputting random engage distances between 100 to 1000 each time.

Afterwards, I'd go through them later to see which ones are utter horseshit in retrospect, and which have potential. The ones with potential invariably end up being tossed sometimes during another inspection period, or held on. Process repeats until I either finish or toss all the openers. I think I would go through anywhere from 10 to 50 openings to get 1 finished replay. It's also why a few of my replays have v2 or v3 on the end of them, as they're improved upon from older "finished" products.

I don't really have any little tricks per say other than brute forcing everything. Maybe relaxing my ankles whenever I kick might be my only trick, and that's just because it can generate more momentum when relaxed than if it were any other position. Also, contracting the wrist slightly before any punch. It's much easier to break a joint when you add the little flick of extending the wrist just before the punch connects.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You can switch your hands to grab mode to make them smaller.

I too, thought it would never be useful for a replay... until this happened. I managed to delay the impact by 1 frame in the 2nd punch, and it made all the difference.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
relax hips when you want to extend them fast

always contract or relax abs

also moving pecs in opp directions like larfen

relax all a lot

give up immediately if you get stuck

give up a lot

self dm

quit
copying thiggist

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
My way of getting extreme momentum is to use multiple limbs pushing off the ground at once, and you could also grab uke to spin yourself faster in that same direction.

Some examples:
Attached Files
#Water - Drills.rpl (156.9 KB, 18 views)
#Water - Shock Test.rpl (145.2 KB, 14 views)