Toribash
Try not to make the clan page as long as nyaa's was though.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Hello, little invade to see how things are going.

Didn't know you where K0tah KouSenpai.

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Try not to make the clan page as long as nyaa's was though.

Dude, NYAA's page was amazing, what are you talking about ? .-.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
All uprisings will be met with death. I advise you to not listen to Pouffywall and be happy that you have an active leader now that gets stuff done. Also unlike Pouffywall I would like to actually make an "Active Effort" towards Official instead of just saying it. So lets all raise our forum activity and start working towards that goal.

Also the clan bank is now up and running, so if anyone would like to donate to it that would be appreciated, I'll go put up the rewards for donation soon.

May I randomly throw TC in the bank?
Since I don't really have anything to do with my TC in this acc and in my bank.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

I have to agree... NYAA's clan page was like fucking Ecstasy. It was great man. I plan to have just as much if not more shit useful and lifesaving information on Spectators' Clan Page.
-----
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post

Sure ;o It's be our pleasure. Also, may I add your name to our individual allies list?
Last edited by pouffy; Jul 18, 2015 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

Yea K0HTA was my second Main from when I came back to TB, my original first account was named Stuffc5 and you can find it in my fan club if you wanted to look at my scruby account. I made KouSenpai for the purpose of being the face of NYAA since I wanted a new name at the time, but now I'm back to using K0HTA.

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5348 <---- My Fan Club

NYAA's old clan page was also made by me, I did the banners and all of it. Pouffywall helped update parts of it like the Otaku Culture Recommendations.

I do plan on making a really good clan page for this clan as well, but first I have to get my general theme for the banners down and then make a bunch of them. Though so far me and Pouffywall seem to be agreeing to make them by using the Tori's of clan members kinda like how I made the clan Logo at the top of the page.

Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post

Sure man we appreciate all the donations we can get, also as an old member of Dere if you wish you can be added to the clan without an application, just PM me or Pouffywall about it. Also a bit back me and you were talking about some ermmm Special "Anime" for adults and I said I knew a perfect one but couldn't find the name. Well I found it again, so rejoin the clan and I'll tell what it was.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
The nyaa clan page was good, though it was just a bit to long imo.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
o.o what happened to (d) Dere
did you name change like again

Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
I left 2 days because my internet. 2 days. What just happened.

Well to answer your questions Dere was simply a dying clan, after I left when it was NYAA it was dying slowly because there were no good leaders or general direction to keep it going. So Dere was pretty much RIP. I came back on the condition that the clan would be overhauled. So I have returned to this clan as its leader once again in order to overhaul it.

Dere is gone that doesn't exist anymore, this is no longer an anime clan with a weeaboo name. Its now (Spec) Spectators, and clan for people with an interest in warring and for forum active members with an interest in anything forum related (Marketing, textures, etc...).

Just like with NYAA I'll be the one doing the entire clan page and making the art for it since no one stepped up as the clan artist while I was away (cause you're all lazy shits). So in the next week or so I'll be fixing up the clan page to make it presentable and functional.

As for the members that were kicked that was just because they joined for the old clan Dere. We wanted to start fresh but if any members that were kicked are interested in the new clan they can be added back without an application. Just PM me for Pouffywall stating that you wish to be in the new clan.

Also sSLight I see you're still homeless after leaving Sinon, wanna join (Spec) we're looking for some good members for higher positions within the clan.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I have to agree... NYAA's clan page was like fucking Ecstasy. It was great man. I plan to have just as much if not more shit useful and lifesaving information on Spectators' Clan Page.
-----

Sure ;o It's be our pleasure. Also, may I add your name to our individual allies list?

It's cool.
-----
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Yea K0HTA was my second Main from when I came back to TB, my original first account was named Stuffc5 and you can find it in my fan club if you wanted to look at my scruby account. I made KouSenpai for the purpose of being the face of NYAA since I wanted a new name at the time, but now I'm back to using K0HTA.

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5348 <---- My Fan Club

NYAA's old clan page was also made by me, I did the banners and all of it. Pouffywall helped update parts of it like the Otaku Culture Recommendations.

I do plan on making a really good clan page for this clan as well, but first I have to get my general theme for the banners down and then make a bunch of them. Though so far me and Pouffywall seem to be agreeing to make them by using the Tori's of clan members kinda like how I made the clan Logo at the top of the page.

Sure man we appreciate all the donations we can get, also as an old member of Dere if you wish you can be added to the clan without an application, just PM me or Pouffywall about it. Also a bit back me and you were talking about some ermmm Special "Anime" for adults and I said I knew a perfect one but couldn't find the name. Well I found it again, so rejoin the clan and I'll tell what it was.

I'll take that offer then,2 birds in one stone..Sweeeeet~
Also,may I like get a custom position with power,since I am quite the forum-active guy now..If I can't then I'll pay for it...(Wow,I'm such a shithead for asking things too much.)
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Jul 18, 2015 at 01:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump