Toribash
Original Post
(Flame) Flaming-infinity
Welcome to (Flame) Flaming-infinity An Elemental Clan such Fire, Air, Water and Earth.
Our Main Mods are Mushu, Wushu and Aikido.

[WAPOW] WAPOW, (MAU) Martial Arts Uncontested, (Uchiha) Uchiha Clan, (Uzumaki) Uzumaki Clan.
Single Allies: Cooper.

Clan:BackStory

Clan:History

Clan:Rules

Clan:Aims

Clan:Ranks

danish25

Clan Bank

(Flame) Recruitment.
Last edited by Pendragon; Apr 15, 2016 at 03:37 PM.
Hey there,

you're still missing some required information. Please refer to the Clan Rules & Guidelines and edit your post accordingly.
Hi
Thanks for accepting me in this clan. Btw I can make a better clan story rrude, ill post it in here or ill pm you if its done
-----
maybe you should make posting in thread MANDATORY/REQUIRED to clan members so this clan wont be boring or something
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 22, 2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
May I join the clan? This clan was brought to me by danish25, give him thanks for telling me about this.
find me in game and I shall test you in our three main mods and explain what is needed of you. unless of course I already have. if thats the case you are welcome to retry the test if you feel you have improved enough to pass. have a good day and, or night.
Is this it? Ok I know I'm new but we are going to need the things listed below:
-Clan application thread
-Clan discussion thread
-Clan invasion thread (Semi-Optional)so people can make inquiries about the clan
-Rules and regulations i.e Post once per day on clan discussion thread
-War managers and a war team (Who excels at what and who does what)

I can set up a lot of these if you desire.Let's get this clan running, you have enough members to have a fairly active discussion thread, let's get them posting, let's get official, do we have a clan bank? Let's take over the show!
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
hey guys, I miss this clan. also, allies?

Listen to Icarus, its a good idea
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Thanks to accept me in this clan.
I hope this clan is active in forum, maybe start talking about something could make this clan active?
Sorry for double post.
Maybe we should create replay thread, art thread, and market thread for forum activity