Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Clan Discord Bot

Screenshots


Code



Made in Python 3.6 with the Discord module, hosted on Heroku.

Basically looking for suggestions of what to add as well as bug fixes.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Jun 2, 2018 at 07:10 PM.
A command to see a user active is neat, can be used if someone want to sell their active to through discord.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
this is amazing, will you be releasing this for other people?

Not right now, unless you want to host it yourself, then maybe something can be worked out
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
A command to see a user active is neat, can be used if someone want to sell their active to through discord.

On it
interesting... do you think that you could make something to view sigs?
it might also be interesting to make a way to look at the price range of something in the market rather than the lowest price, if you are really good you can take out the outliers. it would help marketeers predict how to price something. expanding upon this, you could also make a price history although that would be alot of data to store.
a few other small ideas i had were checking the amount of people in a room, how many views or plays a mod/replay has, a command that links to a mod's download link, a clans members and levels, etc. im not gonna waste your time anymore but if that amount of work goes into this, it could basically be a discord bot hub for all things tb
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
interesting... do you think that you could make something to view sigs?

Definitely doable, don't know why it's needed though
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
it might also be interesting to make a way to look at the price range of something in the market rather than the lowest price, if you are really good you can take out the outliers

Don't know why that's needed and it sounds like a bunch of work
Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
you could also make a price history although that would be alot of data to store.

Potentially can be implemented, but as you said it's a lot of work and a lot of storage

Most of the stuff you mentioned is doable, thanks for the suggestions
How about something that displays what players are currently online on TB & When they were last active?
#sick
[a]dventure | (n)ausea
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
How about something that displays what players are currently online on TB & When they were last active?

Looks like support for checking rooms doesn't work anymore with the API
How about,
"-clan [name]"
and show all clan member in toriclan, that would be cool
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you