Ranking
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Well this seems to be a problem. It is legal on a state level but still illegal on the federal level. So to explain it, this means that the state says they can do it but the federal police can still arrest people for it. So one of two things will happen. Either they make weed legal federally or they go back to the way it was. But in my opinion it should be legal. Proven to be less dangerous than cigarettes and alcohol, both of which are legal. Alcohol was made by man and marijuana is a natural substance on this earth and I don't think they have the right to tell us what we can and can not put in our bodies if we so choose.

You can't just say that, you have to show the proof.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...moke_study.php
Such as this there are recently loads.

I always knew it was better and caused less damage... Anyways, now that it is legal, I'm sure people will abuse it... I think it should be legal for medical purposes... Only that.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Agent41 View Post
Smoking is healthier then. Pot research has shown get ur facts straight

The only negative effects marijuana has, is it creates estrogen (the female hormone) which can cause "bitch tits" to form on young adult males.

You only get cancer from smoking it because of the paper smoke. Bongs have a way reduced chance of causing lung cancer (since inhaling smoke also causes lung cancer, remove lung cancer-causing paper doesn't totally fix the problem).

Eating marijuana brownies is by far the best way.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
If you want to get fat and die, sure. Vaping is by far the safest way, bra (then you've also got the multi-use ABV to play with too).

Also, everybody here who's against legalising it, I guarantee has never tried it. Because if you've tried it you'd know that it's just a horrible crime to outlaw something so serene and peaceful.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 2, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
They should just outlaw hard liquor, no need to take away the happy drugs
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Agent41 View Post
Smoking is healthier then. Pot research has shown get ur facts straight

The fact that your grammar and spelling is worse then mine. Just amazes me, I have some shitty grammar.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
The only negative effects marijuana has, is it creates estrogen (the female hormone) which can cause "bitch tits" to form on young adult males.

You only get cancer from smoking it because of the paper smoke. Bongs have a way reduced chance of causing lung cancer (since inhaling smoke also causes lung cancer, remove lung cancer-causing paper doesn't totally fix the problem).

Eating marijuana brownies is by far the best way.

I got the that 70's show reference (even if you didn't intend it)
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
If you want to get fat and die, sure. Vaping is by far the safest way, bra (then you've also got the multi-use ABV to play with too).

Also, everybody here who's against legalising it, I guarantee has never tried it. Because if you've tried it you'd know that it's just a horrible crime to outlaw something so serene and peaceful.

I am against it for this sole reason. It's still illegal so why risk getting put in prison for a few hours. Hours I will never get back, hours I might have sexual actions done upon by other males, and frankly I more then likely won't smoke regular cigs or drink any type of alcohol.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
They should just outlaw hard liquor, no need to take away the happy drugs

Did you want to make me laugh? The reason alcohol is legal is because it's socially acceptable. If in the pass instead of alcohol being socially acceptable and weed was. I can bet money that people would be fighting for the right for alcohol to be legal.

^ In my statement above can someone prove me wrong? I honestly think this time I'm spot on (which isn't often)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
The only reason you're against it is because it's illegal? I can assume you're gay right (judging by you saying you want to fuck men)? Gays can't marry. It's illegal. Are you against gay marriage now?

You've got to fight for social change, you know. Else, nothing'll happen.
Three problem with mankind is they don't even truly know what the fighting for even after they get what they want their never truly content, look in America for example we fought in the Revolutionary and now look at us we got what we so desperately wanted, and it's still not good enough no we need to legalize drugs to make it even better. Simple fact is always going to revolt...always.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos