Ranking
Original Post
Where is everyone?
As of right now I see about 1 Lgnd member a day. And no Leaders. I wanna know where everyone is. I personally don't care how active you guys are on the forums/IRC. I want to see you guys in game more. Isn't that what it's all about?

Who am I to say this? No one. But I have a lot of faith in this clan and I want to see it take off. So start playing again. /endrant
I see you a lot in [Lgnd] server.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
I haven't been able to find my mouse.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I am on a lot ingame. You have to venture out of the Legend server, but I am still on.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
I ARE ACTIVENESS and live in england so i have to be up at 11pm onwards to catch you guys in full swing ,that will be difficult for me at end of summer 0.0
Originally Posted by Deharak View Post
As of right now I see about 1 Lgnd member a day. And no Leaders. I wanna know where everyone is. I personally don't care how active you guys are on the forums/IRC. I want to see you guys in game more. Isn't that what it's all about?

Who am I to say this? No one. But I have a lot of faith in this clan and I want to see it take off. So start playing again. /endrant

[rant]
No. Not at all. Well, it shouldn't be, anyway. It is more than ever before now, though. Toribash used to be a tight community. People played to talk to the other people much more than they do now. Now lots of people play because they want to get credits so they can look cool when they play, and they want bragging rights. (I'm not saying everyone.)

For about 6 months, I played about 2 multipayer matches. The only reason I stuck around was because of the community. Now I play more again.

The forums/IRC are probably as important as the actual game itself. IRC is the best way to talk to the rest of Toribash, and the clan. Think of how much easier to have a discussion it is on IRC than it is on the forums or ingame. Especially recently.
The forums aren't as important, except for storing information like the memberlist, clan stories, and replays and stuff like that.

Look at the Guru clan. You hardly ever see them ingame. They're one of the most active clans out there. You can always find them on IRC talking about something.

Anyway. It's not all about the game.
[/rant]

Discuss.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro