Toribash
My cousin and I used to have really old accounts, in which once we played ( actually spec watched ) boaf. He seems pretty nice. Even though I've never met Chac, I believe I'd go for boaf.
Last edited by MetaTori; Apr 5, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
Originally Posted by MetaTori View Post
My cousin and I used to have really old accounts, in which once we played ( actually spec watched ) boaf. He seems pretty nice. Even though I've never met Chac, I believe I'd go for boaf.

Wtf
You watched boaf in spec?
Stalkers, perverts

Also, Chac
[OVERLINE]he spits hot fiyah[/OVERLINE] Best troller ever.
Chac owns, in my opinion, also; Glad to see your name in blue again.
collect snots from the nose
guys i have been seeing most posts here that say "i vote chac cuz his avatar is cool".that's not even reason to vote for chac.we are supposed to vote for the better in helping and making ppl more respective to the community.but my opinion is...chac.i feel he is trying hard to improve the community and prove himself as a good,helpful,respected guy.and many ppl can't stand to the fact that,boaf didn't really do much in my opinion.but chac,he is active,humorous,and cool guy.i believe he is trying hard to push the community to the best limits.and also i saw that many ppl are helped by chac more than boaf.i even feel that boaf is not that active and helpful(no offense)and he looks like he likes to joke with ppl rather than help 'em.but chac,he takes everything seriously and he by making everyone scared from him so they can respect rules.if you also noticed,ppl are afraid of chac and his warnings and infractions.but most ppl love boaf so they might say "we can do anything.boaf loves us and he will sure let us do whatever we want".that's not what is supposed to happen.so here it is...my last vote is for chac.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
In b4 chac sux

CHAC SUX

He don't like meh noes more T_T

Or, from an alternative and observational point of view, their contributions to the growth of this community have both been great and varied, but boaf has been doing it longer directly, whilst Chac has been doing it longer still indirectly (via proxies such as me).
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Chac suxs
Boaf wins \o/

EDIT: Eat it Hamster!!!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Boafs' Name is closer to Beef. But then Chac's name is closer to Ham.

On the basis that Beef is better then Ham, I can concur that Boaf is officially better then Chac.
PARANDROID