-----
Maybe in the toribash update 4.3?
-----
And that overload joint thing like on the wii
The thing whee your joint goes really fast and kills fast
-----
That's all

Lazors Moderated Message:
Thread has been merged with other similar threads. Anything in the lines of finger/toe joints goes here.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
oh DEAR GOD NO.

its the same case back in 2010 ish when I made photorealistic hands.

Real world organic objects look creepy and stupid inside the toribash game engine

case and point:

lol this will make toribash silly i mean gah the tori will look awful but good idiea to start with sorry i dont support this
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
They could make hands and feet,but no joints in them,just for the art

Originally Posted by avwave View Post

Make hands white,without any drawings on them,will look better
Last edited by jinmaster; Jun 1, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
Are you living the life you really want?
maybe we could make fingers and instead of controlligng each individual finger we control them all with v or something
Originally Posted by puncher23 View Post
maybe we could make fingers and instead of controlligng each individual finger we control them all with v or something

My point exactly,no joints on the fingers,but the problem is,this would ruin texture making.
Are you living the life you really want?
i suggest adding items like hmm real human hands to who wants to buy ones wolfs etc...

so yeah this could be good
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
fingers
i think we should add fingers to the game so grabbing feature would be realistic and you could spin stuff in your hands
I think this would be really cool except for the fact the fingers would be glitchy and go through the joints. Half supported
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Definitely makes sense, but I don't know how well it would work. Due to 20 second turn frames on popular mods, it would be hard to work with your fingers. As stated above me, it would most likely be very glitchy, and cause a few problems. I would love to see a feature like this added, but a lot of thought would need to be put behind the idea before attempting to implement it into the game.
A hasbeen like the rest
I seriously wonder what it would look like to punch and grab, since there both going to be the same, I believe.