Toribash
Parrot will never die what kinda question is that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Ye them SP matches should count! cmon skul

YES, YES THEY SHOULD!

Already said my piece on that, so eh, guess the MP or GTFO mentality is too strong.

Gonna be a lot of SP clans die from it

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
yEs
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
We have a pretty bad ratio of completely dead members in the roster, there's no provisions for inactive people anymore in checks.

At the same time, if 2 more people played online constantly it would've been a pass.

Parrot could have more people playing than another clan that passed the ingame activity check, yet Parrot would fail and the other clan would pass if the other clan had less of a bloated roster.

You should petition a final step to the automated equation. If a clan that passes manages to pass with 6 people playing, then ANY clan that has 6 or more people playing should pass. That's only fair. Common sense.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Parrot could have more people playing than another clan that passed the ingame activity check, yet Parrot would fail and the other clan would pass if the other clan had less of a bloated roster.

You should petition a final step to the automated equation. If a clan that passes manages to pass with 6 people playing, then ANY clan that has 6 or more people playing should pass. That's only fair. Common sense.

Woah wait a minute, this isn't the discussion board.
It's not that I hate how the current system works, in general it makes sense. Coax people into playing the game yadda yadda.

I don't like how SP doesn't count as playing the game. IMO It should count towards a player's activity, they're playing the game.

I also think clans should be allowed a rank of some form for inactive people that excludes the people in it from checks - the number of people that can be in the rank should be a limited % of the total roster. It'd also need to auto boot people from that rank the moment they're active to make it legit.

/shrug
I have brought it up, but y'know... yeah. -_-

If you look at the whole thing then you can tl;dr it as:

If your clan has SP users, boot them cos they're activity cancer.
If you use discord (which is cancer in general) then you're hurting clan activity.
If you're not a try hard EEEEESPURRRT 11 year old that has no life and only plays TB all day & night you're activity cancer; you're probably not warring enough or generating clan XP to improve activity.

Old clans gonna die, their members will leave the game. SP clans gonna die, they'll probably leave too.
Odds are most you cunts wouldn't still appear on here without the clan.

10 year aint a bad run for a clan in a niche indie game. GG us.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sorry to invade but you guys could pick me up... just to help stay official and what not ya know ;)
Originally Posted by Dope View Post
Sorry to invade but you guys could pick me up... just to help stay official and what not ya know ;)

Idunno, that would probably be a nope.
Also, yea Skul whenever something is brought up/mentioned its hardly ever put into place or discussed (at least when I was staff).

Oh well though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation