Toribash
Original Post
Thread about HYGIENE in general
Hello,

important topic, always you can improve your hygiene. Yeah even you !

Maybe you have been in some special situations where hygiene is underrated for new people ?
Or would you like to share your favorite hygiene routine for others to learn ?
If you have some information/advice share it here and improve lifestyles !

I wash my hands everytime I enter my house, also before and after I use the toilet.
Think its better with natural soap and I don't disinfect my hands that often, I think it could kill some of my positive bacteria on my skin.
Enjoint life
anyone else pour water over their peepee over the sink to clear the smegma regularly
-----
also this has never worked for me but they say you press on your gooch the excess pee drops are supposed to come out so you don't have to wave your dongle around to the ymca
Last edited by gunop; Sep 29, 2020 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lord almighty please wash your fucking back, scrub your damn back please you dirty pig. also clean your asshole in the shower holy shit
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
To all the americans, I am curious about how common bidets are in your households. Do you have one? If not, would you consider getting one? Personally I can't imagine not having one
oh yeah
You know when you eat popcorn and then the kernel gets stuck in between your teeth?

Anyways remember to floss please.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by gunop View Post
anyone else pour water over their peepee over the sink to clear the smegma regularly

I mean, water's gonna be on it anyway when you shower, sooo...this is totally pointless to do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Last edited by NinjaVenom; Oct 1, 2020 at 08:52 AM.
The Geese is Leese!
Guys no discussion in my thread, lets do "information exchange" please. This is all about sharing information.

I hope you wash yourself from head to toe while shower, and not the other way around
Enjoint life
I do not about you, but every time after i take a shit i wash my self with water and soap down there, i haven't used toilet paper to clean my ass in like a decade.
shower gel > soap

Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
lord almighty please wash your fucking back, scrub your damn back please you dirty pig. also clean your asshole in the shower holy shit

god bless you my chilla.

what pisses me off is keeping my feet clean, i live close from a mine coal and there's fucking dust everywhere
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!