Ranking
i am confused.
everyone just plays when ever they have time and they find a guy from the other clan ?
if so this sux.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
i am confused.
everyone just plays when ever they have time and they find a guy from the other clan ?
if so this sux.

Deadlines for CL are only 1 week, at least in the earlier rounds. Pressing them to find out when we could get games in, their Leader said they could have members on Wednesday (7/6/16). Reasonable sized turn out from our side, their side had a few. We played 6 matches, and their resources were at that point exhausted.

We've then been asking Lucky when they can get guys on next to finish, and it's been pretty sporadic, just bigdog telling us randomly "i can get such and such available in x hours".

This isn't how we'll conduct our league matches, this is just a "fuck lets finish this so we don't get dq'd" scenario. I want all 15 matches played same day with both full clans present if ever possible.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Please everyone who's played matches (or has recorded it) post the names of the players we've won/lost against

ASAP please, they've forfeited and I need to make sure the games we did play still count
Last edited by Moop; Jul 8, 2016 at 09:33 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hand over the replays too ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oi dongs, if you don't get your shit handed in tomorrow then your matches wont count.

/pushy

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
well i have my matches vs lucky idk about the rest of the matches

That's fine, hand your own over so your matches count.

Anyone who fails to do so will be laughed at and mocked for the remainder of the year for being a mong

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Think Small has the others?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I have all of them except holotors

ill have to look through the autosave :v
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.