Toribash
Original Post
/close
I am declaring the clan dead. The clan itself doesn't have good rep, if I leave it alive much longer it will go to the grave with a bad name. I PM'd Delaid. If you wish to continue the clan, make a new DSC with a new name.

It was a good run.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Well fuck, can i get my 25K back?

Also, Did delaid ever give you the banks password?

Because i would much appretiate it if you got it because i really want that money back because i really really don't want to throw my tc into a bottomless pit and im really really pissed of that you didn't pass the clan onto me because if i kept it going for a little longer, maybe we would have gotton it back onto it's feet, but nonetheless, fuck this shit, and goodbye.

Also, sid, you owe me that money now. Especially so, since you told me you would get the password from an admin almost a week ago.
/Invade

It's sad to see Unknown go that way. It was a good run.
RIP Unknown...
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Well fuck, can i get my 25K back?

Also, Did delaid ever give you the banks password?

Because i would much appretiate it if you got it because i really want that money back because i really really don't want to throw my tc into a bottomless pit and im really really pissed of that you didn't pass the clan onto me because if i kept it going for a little longer, maybe we would have gotton it back onto it's feet, but nonetheless, fuck this shit, and goodbye.

Also, sid, you owe me that money now. Especially so, since you told me you would get the password from an admin almost a week ago.

When you donate, you shouldn't expect your money back. >.>

I'll send it anyways, relax.
oh... okay so i guess, disregard my other post in the other thread about keeping unknown alive... it's a shame though...
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
ive been thinkin and im leavin anyway, im not here, i cnt believe its gone like that..
Eh.... this sucks.
Well if you need anyclan to chill out with make a thread on Legion.
and chill out.
Goodluck guys.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Thanks I suppose, are we allies though?