ES Recruitment Drive
Suggesting a 30 Min Words rule on the Discussion Thread.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Why 30 that's uncanny
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
That's stupid, I cant even think of 30 works right now
#murica #jager #4thofjuly #5thofjulyrightnow
#INIT2WINIT
i gave myself a rule to put at least 15 words in my own posts
if you guys would like to add the rule let me know
I still take texture requests for usd
I like the idea of a min word amount per post, but we have to make it realistic or too many of us would break the rule too often, which is not always a good thing.

EDIT: as for the new recruitment system... I feel like there should be stages/tests to the applicant's adventure into this clan. First off, communication with the clan to the applicant is key. We need to know who this person is, how they act, what their personality is ect. So yea, besides that we could keep the whole free form application thing as "Stage 1". Then we could test their ingame skills. This "stage" could render useless if the person seems like a nice and gentle person or what we need, but in-game they aren't very good at or are new at it (I'm all for taking new players if they seem mature and friendly enough). The third "Stage" could be a trial with the clan. See if they can really live up to what they say they can do. This may seem like it's too much like the original recruitment system, so I'll rewrite some stuff later when i feel fully motivated to do something.

And what do you guys think about a applicant skype group? Where future/current applicants can talk with people from the clan, get to know them and what the clan is like, and at the same time we can form an opinion of the applicant?

Also, this should be discussed in private... maybe.
Last edited by wizard; Jul 5, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

(im)

I definitely do not want do have a 30 min word rule, I can barley get 15 or 20.
[USA][TBYT]
I'm so sexy they call me Omar-Zombie 2014
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I like the idea of a min word amount per post, but we have to make it realistic or too many of us would break the rule too often, which is not always a good thing.

EDIT: as for the new recruitment system... I feel like there should be stages/tests to the applicant's adventure into this clan. First off, communication with the clan to the applicant is key. We need to know who this person is, how they act, what their personality is ect. So yea, besides that we could keep the whole free form application thing as "Stage 1". Then we could test their ingame skills. This "stage" could render useless if the person seems like a nice and gentle person or what we need, but in-game they aren't very good at or are new at it (I'm all for taking new players if they seem mature and friendly enough). The third "Stage" could be a trial with the clan. See if they can really live up to what they say they can do. This may seem like it's too much like the original recruitment system, so I'll rewrite some stuff later when i feel fully motivated to do something.

And what do you guys think about a applicant skype group? Where future/current applicants can talk with people from the clan, get to know them and what the clan is like, and at the same time we can form an opinion of the applicant?

Also, this should be discussed in private... maybe.

I think the Skype group is a good idea and I do like the whole stage thing its a bit like what I suggested and we can talk about the changes here its our clan thread
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
@Wizard Umm that sounds exactly like the idea secret had if you go in to those threads and read what team1 did team2 etc. They had roles and if you had 2 teams say yes you were in basically.. When I was applying for secret I was like 90% done with the apps then something happened I don't remember.

Don't know what else to say so.... Loading
#INIT2WINIT
I think this would clearly be the best way to go with the recruiting process secret had a very extensive process that covered all the bases going over background checks personality checks and art that they they had everything in it was very extensive
I don't see any recruitment system and I would be better for us the only problem that I see is that it would be a lot of work but is that really that bad for a better recruiting process
also the in training thing seems like not a good idea at all like why would we let in non skilled people in the clan at all if they don't have a high enough belt then we don't let them if they really wanted to be in they would conform to the rules go get a higher belts and then come back and apply again if they didn't want to go through all that then they shouldn't be in the clan
Last edited by Dejean; Jul 6, 2015 at 01:46 AM.