Ranking
Original Post
[Ct] Inactivity Thread

This will be the Catalyst Inactivity Thread
You'll be away / inactive for a long perioud of time? Let us know by posting here.
[/SIZE]
Take in notice: If you will be inactive for 1 week without letting us know in this thread, you'll recieve a warning.
If you will be away for another week after a warning week - you'll be kicked.
Last edited by ZOOK; Jul 16, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I feel like this is a useless thread bud

We did discuss this on Skype. This Thread should exist.
Back at it again
I think it is a useful thread. You don't have to go look it the clan discussion and sift through all of the posts there just to find out if someone will be inactive for a while. There is also the chance of someone not noticing it there. Plus if cant reach anyone on Skype they can just tell everyone here.
[USA][TBYT]
I'm so sexy they call me Omar-Zombie 2014
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Well you could send a pm :/

Well this is so everyone will know about it not just you. It would also be less work for you, you don't have to send out to everyone that this person is inactive.
[USA][TBYT]
Yeah my computer broke so I might now be on for a while might be a few days or could weeks not sure anyway I'll still be on the forums and skype
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
Yeah my computer broke so I might now be on for a while might be a few days or could weeks not sure anyway I'll still be on the forums and skype

Ok clan kick for inactivity!!!!
Good luck with fixing your comp
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Ok clan kick for inactivity!!!!
Good luck with fixing your comp

GG Gucci XD
[USA][TBYT]