Ranking
Original Post
I feel like I should bring this up
Hello guys. I'd like to bring up something that I have seen occurring in a few servers a couple of times, and it troubles me. What I am talking about is the behavior of some of the members here. I won't be naming names, but these people were acting fairly toxic and were being overall assholes. I hope this never continues here, and if people here do stuff like that, I won't hesitate to punish them as fit.

So, please stop with this toxic ingame behavior as it gives our clan a bad image and it could lead to punishment from me or other GMs/mods.

(im)

Yeah, that was me probs. Yeh, I apologized and I will again. Sorry
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
So, please stop with this toxic ingame behavior as it gives our clan a bad image and it could lead to punishment from me or other GMs/mods.

Personally, If you see it Wizard and the toxicity is at or above what a normal GM would ban that person at, I encourage you to ban them and even to add more time then what would normally be the ban time. Because that is unacceptable, and since it's in our clan maybe extra time off will help our members learn not to be toxic ;)
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Personally, If you see it Wizard and the toxicity is at or above what a normal GM would ban that person at, I encourage you to ban them and even to add more time then what would normally be the ban time. Because that is unacceptable, and since it's in our clan maybe extra time off will help our members learn not to be toxic ;)

Is being in the same clan really a good reason to give people more time sub I think that's power abuse not sure
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face

i fully agree with submerge
if a member of ct is being toxic to the point of a ban let me know and they will be removed on the spot
I still take texture requests for usd
I am pretty sure I am responsible for this thread so I will try to stay on my calm and keep shit happy <3 I just lose it sometimes when people annoy me Sorry Rip me
I am just an icon livin'

I fully agree with you sub it is definitely getting way to out of hand with the behavior of clan, and yes Wizard if someone is acting out of hand you need to ban them, or give them a warning, depending on the severity of the actions.
[USA][TBYT]
I'm so sexy they call me Omar-Zombie 2014
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I fully agree with you sub it is definitely getting way to out of hand with the behavior of clan, and yes Wizard if someone is acting out of hand you need to ban them, or give them a warning, depending on the severity of the actions.

Zombie your such a dumb dumb, you needa keep up with things Wizard left the clan yesterday.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere