Toribash
Original Post
Anyone in to Diablo 2?
I recently got back into Diablo 2 and was wondering if anyone here plays as well?
yes i play diablo 2 its a game my favourite character is necromancer or palaldin
wow that
sucked
i recently done that to.
Got a barb ti nightmare to beat the 3 barbarians...but i'm kinda stuck there so i gave up.

My first stong chr was a paladin on hell first or second worls, level 60+
Had a lot of zeal and life stolen per hit but on hell there were to many imune to phisical and paladins aren't to good to deal with that.

How are you doing did u got any good items yet?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I never even beat the campaign past normal. Get rushed and play trade simulator until you're char is fully geared and you can PVP. That's what I did. Of course the char is so strong it can also do hell with its eyes closed and an infinity on a merc.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I never finished Diablo 2.

When I got close I had just moved on to Diablo 3
last time i tried ot downlaod it for the nostalgia ( it is a really good game <3 ) my window was too recent for it lol ( win 8.1 )

i cried, i will try again soon to find other solution
no u

Diablo 2 is pretty good in a lot of ways, but it's also extremely bad in some others... class balance is fucked and the graphics look like ass, not to mention sprite h&s in real-time is buggy and clunky. i prefer the classic roguelikes (play nethack) but that is just my opinion
shmevin eats smegma