Ranking
Original Post
Fantasy RPG game.
It's very simple how to play, you make your character and pick the first move, I pick one of your moves, you pick another move, and so on.

Races: Lizard d00ds(someone can suggest a name), Dwarves, Trolls, etc. Everything semi-believable.
Class: Completely customizable, just don't over-do it.
Currency: Broze, gold and silver pieces(you start with 150 bronze pieces, btw).
Starting cities: Zanthia, Trokin, Gontinair, Helsethia and Tribunok(The main city of the full realm)

Name of your character:
Race:
Class:
Stats:
Strength 10
Dexterity 10
Inteligence 10
Charisma 10
Perception 10

With 10 points that can be distributed to each Stat

Weaponry & armour(Try to make it sound like in the budget of 100 bronze pieces, in other words, nothing really good):

First move:

RULES:

I am the gamemaster, what I say goes.
No being epic famous people without my say-so.
Stupid moves will be ignored.
I have the right to do anything I wish to your character, even kill him/her.

Back for good.
Name of your character: Brutoss
Race: Human-Troll
Class: Berserker
Stats:
Strength 15
Dexterity 15
Inteligence 10
Charisma 10
Perception 10

Brutoss is a half human half troll born in a small village.
His family was murdered except for his mother.

He was raised by wood cutters and hunters and has learned the art of a bezerker from an old man that lived in his village.

After Brutoss reaches the age of 20, he leaves the village out on a adventure to find the troll tribe who murdered his family. He arrives at Trokin and to find clues. Here he will start his journey.

He leaves with a large axe, light leather armor, and a small carrying bag full of food.
Last edited by Doxxy; Apr 5, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
You wake up on a large wooden water-riding vehicle, they tell you they are taking you to the to zinkianfu, which is the enchanted forest of a vicious troll tribe, not yet to be named.
Back for good.
Name of your character: Anundr
'Race': Human
Class: Viking/Norseman
Stats:
Strength 20
Dexterity 10
Inteligence 10
Charisma 10
Perception 10

Starting location: Trokin

Appearance: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8...rrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Weaponry/Armor: Studded leather/fur cap, top, leggings and boots. 2 average-sized stone woodcutting axes (one for each hand).

First move: I awake slowly in a ditch, smelling smoke in the air.
Last edited by Clow; Apr 5, 2011 at 02:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Brutoss looks onward as the shore of zinkianfu nears

As the water craft hits the sandy bay of Zinkianfu, I see smoke enloping the sunrise in the distance.

Clow: Add your first move. ;o
Back for good.
Brutoss runs towards the smoke, hoping it is merely a camp fire, but to his surprise, it was a razed town.
He runs into a burning home, smoke choking his neck with the force of ten men, he finds a woman underneath a large pillar of stone, hanging onto dear life.
Back for good.
Brutoss jumps to save the woman, pulling her up and running out of the burning building seconds before it collapses

Also clow added his first move ;o
Name of your character: Malikai
Race: Human
Class: Assassin
Stats:
Strength 10
Dexterity 15
Inteligence 10
Charisma 10
Perception 15
Picture:

Starting location: Zanthia (isn't that the faction in role models? lol)

Malikai was born and raised in a slum, hoping to one day escape, and make something of his life... one day, a group of masked men come into his house and murder his entire family; but when they see him take up his fathers' knife and cut the throat out of one of the masked men, they take him back to their camp, teaching him the way of the assassin.

10 years later, he sneaks out of the camp, hoping to find a base, and others who will help him on his quest to avenge his parents, his equiptmen: A switchblade attached to his wrist, the bronze dagger that once belonged to his father, a weeks' worth of food and water, a steel shortsword, and a 20% off coupon at ye olde denny's.
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 5, 2011 at 03:57 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma