Ranking
I'd argue that patience is actually a skill. The lockdown has given me an abundance of time but I still need to muster patience when trying to work so I don't get sidetracked and procrastinate. Hahaha.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
I'd argue that patience is actually a skill. The lockdown has given me an abundance of time but I still need to muster patience when trying to work so I don't get sidetracked and procrastinate. Hahaha.

I totally agree with Merc on this. Being able to create such replays already implies that you are a skilled player, nothing to deny about this. However, what really makes the difference, in my humble opinion, is having the patience of going frame to frame editing the replay.

By the way, I managed to get a few of my old replays and I wanted to show you that I used to be a decent replay maker. I've also added a sparring replay, showing how high my patience threshold was before
Attached Files
#surprise jellyfish (1).rpl (264.2 KB, 3 views)
M- Destructive madness (1).rpl (247.0 KB, 2 views)
M- no pun intended.rpl (255.7 KB, 2 views)
M-nzzzoo (1).rpl (254.0 KB, 2 views)
sparring-fight.rpl (493.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Toril; May 9, 2020 at 03:05 PM. Reason: typo
Yo guys how are you all doing? I'll check your replays out Toril, I wish I could post some of my old stuff but I don't have them anymore unfortunately
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Work is going well. Missing my SO but Facebook Messenger helps with that. I guess we can call it even with Mark Zuckerberg for the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Yo guys how are you all doing? I'll check your replays out Toril, I wish I could post some of my old stuff but I don't have them anymore unfortunately

Thank you, Quacky! Me? Personally, I am going mad. Fuck covid
yeah bro this covid thing is hell. Wish this whole thing would just blow over now.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey merc, there is a good player without a clan, could you invite him to our clan? his nickname is Duckstone
Done! You should get Duckstone to join the clan Discord
Originally Posted by Thief666 View Post
when will we have war again?

Whenever you want to war, let us know on discord.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]