Ranking
What states are you all from and what is open? My friend and I really want to go road tripping (yes I understand how stupid this is atm) however, I'm from Oklahoma and the only thing really open are restaurants. I just would like to avoid the dead states (everything is close)
#INIT2WINIT
I hear Tenesse is relatively open.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
An interesting alternative but probably safer than the original plan. I would've gone for a cybernetic implant though. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
I would've gone for a cybernetic implant though.

Tell us more about it
can someone make me an image with the clan logo for me to put on my plate (Your own sign), i want an image where only the clan logo (JPEG) appears, can someone do it for me? i really don't know how to do that (please)
sup Merc

Originally Posted by Toril View Post
Tell us more about it

surprise buttsecs

Originally Posted by Thief666 View Post
can someone make me an image with the clan logo for me to put on my plate (Your own sign), i want an image where only the clan logo (JPEG) appears, can someone do it for me? i really don't know how to do that (please)

isn't there those armbands on the clan desc already though?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i don't want armbands, i want the logo to put on my plate (your own sign)
Just right-click the logo on the front page.

Also hey Victor!
Sup boooys! i've really busy this days, i been trying to improve my photoshop skills and i bought a course on a virtual unniversity. im really into it, cant wait to make tb textures.btw ii did this vs a friend today morning, im trying to improve my spar skills, so if u have some advice i will appreciate it.
Attached Files
Immortal onions.rpl (838.9 KB, 3 views)