Toribash
Original Post
Vip /minbelt /maxbelt bypass
When you do /vip add <username>, even if you then change /minbelt or /maxbelt and the vip doesn't has the required qi, the vip should be able to join.
Last edited by Fran; Feb 14, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Then what's the point of min and maxbelt?

Because only vips would be able to bypass it...
Then more and more people get VIPs and then Minbelt and Maxbelt limitation becomes useless, not nice.

I think VIPs should get advantage only on forums, this keeps things fair with the gameplay, let's not turn Toribash into SWTOR.
When you do /vip add <username>, even if you then change /minbelt or /maxbelt and the vip doesn't has the required qi, the vip should be able to join

Let me clear some things up.

What is VIP ingame:

VIP is a slash command that allows users to join a full server. (/VIP add <username>)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I think Fran is revering to the actual server vips rather than the ingame purchases you purchase off the shop.
More so on the topic of this suggestion, I think it would be a good thing if such was implemented, if the coding for it is not tedious (being a coder yourself, making the "betbot", I'm sure you've taken this into account). If someone is put on vip in a server, they should be allowed to be able to go into that server regardless of the mix/maxbelt or other restrictions being put in place.
Therefore, this implementation within the game has my personal approval
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can also only add like 6 people to the VIP list, so this seems like not a bad idea
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat