Ranking
Originally Posted by ChopBalls View Post
There is quick aikido as in public rooms qa1, qa2, qa3, and qa4.

Same idea for quick lenshu3ng:

- mod: lenshu3ng
- max 4 players
- lower reactiontime from 15 to 10
- don't have a opinion on belt restriction, I'd say free for all

I'm not suggesting there should be 4 rooms as with qa
1 room would be enough, for a start at least

<3

EDIT: grammar

i suggest this idea, sometimes it's really long to wait on public and there's no much chances to make a priv room with another person
[HACK] [Replayz]

um? XSpar? Thanks Bye.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
after playing a few lenshu matches with reactiontime 10 i think it would be just fine

not too fast or anything just enough time

i support the idea
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
after playing a few lenshu matches with reactiontime 10 i think it would be just fine

not too fast or anything just enough time

i support the idea

I want this ql1-2-3 rooms too
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
The rebirth of ninjutsu?
I propose a rework of the current ninjutsu, either remove or redo the Fracs, preferably redo.Reason being there's quite easy from what i have seen to Frac by just moving your joints around

Any other ideas for improvement are welcome!

Ninjutsu2.0 Feel the hype?
Going places I shouldnt since 2kXX
Re: quick lenshu3ng
Originally Posted by ChopBalls View Post
- lower reactiontime from 15 to 10

I've talked to a couple of people and it seems that some would like the idea if reactiontime wasn't reduced or wasn't reduced that much. So, I think reactiontime=12 is a nice compromise

Separate from that, Opal suggested that reducing dojosize would make the room faster too. I like the idea, but I wouldn't like dojosize lower than 500
Last edited by ChopBalls; Apr 18, 2021 at 04:00 PM. Reason: deleted separate idea that dojosize might be reduced, too
Put an rk-mma public room, it would be nice for begginers and to ppl what are lazy to make a room. make rk-mma great again
Last edited by Deimos; May 14, 2021 at 10:50 AM. Reason: grammar
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
um? XSpar? Thanks Bye.

public realism mods is a bit of a goofy idea; no one to increase turnframes when its over, no one to kick someone or fspec someone that's playing the mod like it's lenshu
realism mods should stay as private matches, they have strict, unspoken rules that new players wouldn't know of when playing. and also jackasses would just ruin the fun by being trolls