ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
We need advertisement
Toribash need advertisement via TV again due to the lack of players, Toribash will never be like how is used to be without more people, if we had advertisement again it would possibly even bring back some of toribashes old players, These t-shirt's do not advertise well.

Do you; Fully Support, Halfway Support, or Not Supported?

Not how this board works ~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jul 24, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
By advertising over the TV, we aren't going to exactly reach the correct demographics. I'd prefer to have more internet advertising etc.

Yes. Youtube/Twitchy ads. Supported. But not sure if hampa have money for this.
I don't think this name need advertisements.

If you think about it, how many people will see the advertizement try the game, notice how difficult it is and then quit.
Originally Posted by Vmac View Post
I don't think this name need advertisements.

If you think about it, how many people will see the advertizement try the game, notice how difficult it is and then quit.

Well this game isn't for everyone and if only a few stay and stay commited then the advertisement worked out. As long as some stay it was a success.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
It isn't a success when the reason you are spending money to get the game advertised and only a handle full of the people you draw in actually stay.
Originally Posted by Vmac View Post
It isn't a success when the reason you are spending money to get the game advertised and only a handle full of the people you draw in actually stay.

We aren't thinking of the same advertisements bud.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Tv advertisements would be useless. People would just pass it by like they do with other commercials.
Internet ads would be useless because people would pass it by like they do with other ads.
The only way I could see this working is the youtube trailers that Bercat was talking about. Then again, that would require constant making of Toribash trailers and content that I don't think the developers have time for. Overall, I don't believe this could work. It would be a huge gamble to think that the extra flow of people(if there is an extra flow of people) coming from the advertisements would be dumb enough to spend real life money and then quit because it's too hard.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15