Toribash
Original Post
Public rooms
Make a public room that rotates some fun mods, instead of srs bsns esports.

Jesuscopter, jenga, lightninglenshu, the list could go on.

kindergarten.tbm is horrible and should be erased from memory
goodbye cruel world
This isn't a bad idea, I support this. As long as there is more than one server because otherwise it would be full all the time.
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
You could just make your own room. If Hampa were to add public rooms that mod rotated, it would just increase the work load that the gm's have because they have to be constantly changing the mod in every room.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Not really. They would most likely pick the most well known fun mods and just adds new ones if they think they're fun.
Would be a good idea but the current 'fun mod' servers (if they are even still there) are rarely used right now. Though this would be a nice for the people who do love creating servers to play fun mods because they could play with 7+ other people (assuming this type of server will get used) and socialize as well as have fun.

You could just make your own room. If Hampa were to add public rooms that mod rotated, it would just increase the work load that the gm's have because they have to be constantly changing the mod in every room.

You could make your own room and probably about 1 in every other...50(?) fun mod servers will actually get a bunch of players (unless you have a few friends to play with).

I am no coding expert but I assume there must be a code the GM's could use to change mod every few wins or something like that. And hell, if they want to get really complex they could build in a voting system which chooses two random fun mods from a list the GM's have selected and the users can vote (/vote (mod name)) etc...

But that's just not worth the effort in the end I guess.

If this idea does get accepted I suggest GM's only make one server like this. Toribash is always more fun with more people in one server, especially on silly mods and at least this way if the server doesn't get used, at least there is only one of them and it isn't taking up any space.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by Jyrii
Would be a good idea but the current 'fun mod' servers (if they are even still there) are rarely used right now. Though this would be a nice for the people who do love creating servers to play fun mods because they could play with 7+ other people (assuming this type of server will get used) and socialize as well as have fun.

You stated it yourself. They're rarely used. It would add more work for the gm's for no reason (I said Gm's before because they would have to manually change the mod. If you wanted to do /vote command, you would have to code it which means more coding from the developers who aren't the GM's. I suppose they could use a .Lua script to make that happen. However, that would require the Gm's to hire somebody to make a script which would take at least a month, plus the maintenance needed to make sure nothing breaks)
Originally Posted by Jyrii
But that's just not worth the effort in the end I guess.

Exactly why I don't think this could happen. It's not a bad idea but it's just not worth it.
Don't put so much work on the GMs to constantly change the mod of one room. Just make your own private server and you should be happy. It's pointless in my opinion with the Ranking system as of now.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think you are all misconstruing what changing mods means.
Not once an hour, not once a day.
Once a week, perhaps bi-weekly.
ezpz
goodbye cruel world
As an aside, the GMs are surprisingly okay with this idea. It might be a while, but you can probably expect something like (but probably not exactly like) this in the near future.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!