Ranking
Original Post
(Yakuza) Yakuza Recruitment

"A warrior is worthless unless he rises above others and stands strong in the midst of a storm".
-Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Join our Discord for more wisdom.

The word yakuza (“good for nothing”) is believed to have derived from a worthless hand in a Japanese card game similar to baccarat or blackjack: the cards ya-ku-sa (“eight-nine-three”), when added up, give the worst possible total. The origin of the yakuza themselves is difficult to determine, but they are thought to have descended either from gangs of rōnin (masterless samurai) who turned to banditry or from bands of do-gooders who defended villages from those same wayward samurai during the early 17th century. Their lineage may also be traced to bands of grifters and gamblers in Japan’s feudal period.
They lately expanded and now reached Toribash.

The leader of the Yakuza organization. Also known as Kumicho.

Have full decisional power over the clan and his members.
Serves as the leader right hand, covered by the most trustworthy member(s).

Takes care about the economy of the clan, has full control over the clan bank
and can make investments at his will in order to increase the clan liquidity.
Usually covered bu a high skilled marketer/dueler.

The kyodai job is to lead our clan in wars.
Those bad boys are the ones in charge of declaring wars and make points for the clan.
They carefully pick our allies/enemies in order to give us a strategical advantage in war.

Those guys are the core of the clan, our brave warrios.

- Respect other clans and their members.
- Be active, your brothers needs you!
- Vote in time for new applications
- Don't chop other players fingers (unless necessary)

I CHOOSE

To live by choice,not by chance.
To be motivated,not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.

I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.

I chose to listen to my inner voice, not to the random opinion of others.

I chose to do the things that you won't so I can continue to do the things you can't.

The application is free form!

Last edited by AlteredCode; May 15, 2020 at 01:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
Invade, i call ally mates

Hey comrade, invade is welcome aswell as ally but let's keep it on the clan thread, this is the recruitment one. I know it's tricky they look the same :P

I would like to apply a place in the clan
My name's SSJosh17(ex - weeb) and would really like to join this clan! I'm not sure if the for appliation has ended yet, since the post doesn't really say, but I am still determined to get into ny first clan. I am currently a brown belt, and I do good in aikido and do decent in some realistic mods, (so long as the turnframes aren't long). The name of this clan really
intrigued me as one of my favorite fighting game characters, (Tekken's Kazuya Mishima) got his name as an anagram of "Yakuza". Some more minor facts, I practice martial arts
(Jeet kune do to be specific), I'm at the age of 13, and my timezone is UTC +8. I really hope I can get into this clan as this is not my first attempt at a clan application. Thank you!