Toribash
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
i'm learning how to make replays, so i'm not sure if i should be a recruiter anymore

thx

a lot of recruiters are still learning to make replays

there isnt a recruiter not learning

you dont stop learning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
oh boy

ya ya i get what you're saying, but i'm at a different skill level, a slightly lower one at that

it's kind of bs for someone to judge other people on how to make replays when all i know how to do is do a spin move.

all i'm saying is that i'm a lot farther behind in honing my craft and would not like to be a recruiter until i know more than just a spin move. and considering i'm preeeetty busy doing this college thing, that'll be a while

i'm simply setting a new standard for me is all. hope you understand that much.
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 29, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
beware
the goblin
i mean there's no problem with wanting to not be a recruiter but i think you're just giving yourself harsh criticisms.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
i mean there's no problem with wanting to not be a recruiter but i think you're just giving yourself harsh criticisms.

criticisms yeah, but they're not to the brink of being self-destructive. i still think i'm a good replay maker, just not that great.

to add on, i'm a little tired of people asking me to sneak them into ormo
beware
the goblin
at the risk of useless posting here

alright man, its understandable. i think you're a great replaymaker, and good luck on your journeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
at the risk of useless posting here

alright man, its understandable. i think you're a great replaymaker, and good luck on your journeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

beware
the goblin
resigning from recruiter because writing is hard and i'm terrible or something
wow that
sucked
updated the list again, make sure to look at the list once in while if you're confused about someone being/not being a recruiter since a lot of times recruiters get added and removed thru irc talk and it isn't posted about in the forums.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Jingles wanted me to become a recruiter so yeah....

What are you talking about?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/