Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] JuntProxy BETA
Okay, since that bastard, Blam decided to make something cool, I decided I had to get off my ass. I've start a new program which will be a proxy to add extra features into Toribash. It will go by the name of JuntProxy. It's a rather simply program which will parse commands back and forth from client to server. Anyways, I'd like some testers and some suggestions..

Current Features
Auto-Spammer (Going to be taken out long before I even let people test this program)
Command: !JP spam, /JP spam
Description: Floods chat with "TESTING USELESS SPAM FEATURE"

Current Planned Features
Ignore
Command: !JP ignore {name}, /JP ignore {name}
Description: Someone bugging you? And idiot with JuntProxy spamming the server? Just say either !JP ignore {name} or /JP ignore {name} and you'll never hear another word from {name} again!

Buddy-list Expansion
Command: N/A
Description: I have to look into this system a bit more, but I plan to make it so that any PMs in-game will open an IM-like window, etc. I don't know what I can do with this yet, but we'll see.

Auto-Rejoin
Command: !JP auto-rejoin 0/1, /JP auto-rejoin 0/1
Description: This will make it so that every time you are sent to spec for afking, it will rejoin the line. This means if you leave for 5 minutes and come back, only to find that you missed your turn, you'll already be in line. I might make it so that if you get kicked for afk 3 times, it will stay in spec..
Lol I saw you testing you proxy at Beginner Judo earlier
Nice cool script :o

PM me the Beta Id like to test it
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
I will help u test it..... looks sweet
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
I can help test it.
I am also a software programmer, so I can see bugs if I find them.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I'll be a tester for this with my mac. You might want a mac tester.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Sure, ill give it a whirl.
Looks nice, want to test it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
Okay, when I put in more features, I'll pass it along. Also.. I'm afraid there won't be a mac version, as the language I'm using doesn't work on Mac. :/
Please note I'm waiting a bit to get testers. Believe it or not, I did, in fact, continue working on it. I've just finished the ignore feature.