Ranking
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
you have to open the html file with the notepad and change "chronos" to whatever you want... and thats the point... I think a programm could do this much better...

you could type in the things, you are searching for and a prize you would pay for it... the programm always refreshes the list and could give a message if it found something you might be interested in.

I think this is not soooo difficult... any programmers arround ? ^^

great Idea! /totally agree
or like this: minimum money and maximum money for example:
minimum 500; maximum 900
then it shows all items in this area
Originally Posted by Inst1nkt View Post
great Idea! /totally agree
or like this: minimum money and maximum money for example:
minimum 500; maximum 900
then it shows all items in this area

Very good idea.

And thanks for the deal finder spy to couzo .
Good idea... Trying it

couzo - it's stupid n00bish thing, just refreshing O.o

I want to make something like:

1) PHP script, what checks cheapest prices.

2) Program, what uses it ;)
I AM A BESTHORZORG PING-PONG PLAYER
couzo´s deal-finder is kind of simple...
I googled and I found this: http://www.myrefresher.com/

and I want more functions...not only refreshing

some Ideas:
-you can set minimum money and maximum money

EDIT: thx Piotr1 for trying it ;) I would do it by myself, but Im a beginner in coding/scripting (cant do this thing with "Hello world" xD)

EDIT2: I want a programm...not only a html-script the programm should be a extern programm, which dont loads images of the orginal "deal-finder"
Last edited by Inst1nkt; Apr 23, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
Oh, it's not hard.
Just use cURL, return something to program and parse it ;)
I AM A BESTHORZORG PING-PONG PLAYER
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
you could type in the things, you are searching for and a prize you would pay for it... the programm always refreshes the list and could give a message if it found something you might be interested in.

I think this is not soooo difficult... any programmers arround ? ^^

why you want it in a program, it can be easily made for a browser (like PHP), I mean you can look for the maximum price you want checking the values and it found the item it makes an alert
I think a programm would be better for this... like something that runs in the backround and gives notifications and searchs for lots of items at the same time... maybe it could use also the prize list and gives notifcations about cheap Items you are not searching for.
It could also ignore the broken items, which are on the market.
Idk but wouldn't ah php or html skript, which works like a whole programm slow down the browser very bad ?
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
nah, seeing as though I have a mac I think you should make it a web browser based app. Then not only people with windows could run it.