ES Recruitment Drive
Fnugget has one very detailed ff tutorial. He just explains what each thing does.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Got link?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I would like to request a tutorial on how to draw a robotic head. Yes, I did see the one in the index but I would like this one to show a better robotic head and how to make it look more metallic and how some of the lines look 3D with indents and scratches and "rustiness".
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by iiDrEXii View Post
How to open a server

/jo *server name*

This will make a server if name isn't taken already.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I would like to request a tutorial on how to draw a robotic head. Yes, I did see the one in the index but I would like this one to show a better robotic head and how to make it look more metallic and how some of the lines look 3D with indents and scratches and "rustiness".

Pate5 has a good tutorial. You can search the others by searching thru the internet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Pate5 has a good tutorial. You can search the others by searching thru the internet.

Yes, but his does not explain what I want to learn about. :/
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Yes, but his does not explain what I want to learn about. :/

Ask google instead. When I made my robot head that looked pretty dope, i started with a sketch and a plain bg color(grey) then what I did was use light and dark colors. Some people use a DARK bgcolor and then lighter colors to make the art look cleaner.

Search a tut on the program u r using.

Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
what audio converter to use for kiai and hit sounds

I remember someone making a kiai tutorial. Use google to find the thread. Use google to find a converter, too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER