Ranking
and we shouldnt be made into a bad image
and so if he was a 3rd dan
that doesnt mean he knows were the rules r
Redon Z. K
Omg people abuse boosters!? To get tc?! New news :o

I'm pretty confused right now,so what was he doing?
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
Originally Posted by Redon View Post
In those screenshots is me and my friend. We r srry about wat we did but we didnt know it was against the rules at the time. Now we do thanks to xFlame and were srry.We were just doing a favor for each other. I let my friend win and he gives me half of wat he wins. I know that is kinda like cheating and again srry. Ohh and xFlame i earned my rank and belts on my own. My friend and i shouldnt get in trouble for something we didnt know was wrong.

Let's say a drunken maniac killed his family and 3 other people on the street. He later says he didn't know what he was doing. I don't think a judge would just go "Oh it's ok, you didn't know."

And even if he is a friend. No matter what. Farming = bad. Very bad. Under any and all circumstances. You deserve the punishment, especially for such a drastic amount of farming.
[CBK]
zack him and redon had it set on arm cannon so the game wud end after 1 move and the distance was 1000 so it was a long move and counted as a game and redon wud relax all each game and dolla wud win... i came in and saw a 40 streak... hes prob done this before and needs to be stopped
Originally Posted by Redon View Post
its not like every1 in tb knows were the rules r

THAT'S WHY YOU LOOK FOR THEM!

By saying you didn't read them and making yourself aware of illegal activities is essentially just digging yourself into a deeper hole.
[CBK]