Toribash
Original Post
Min/max elo/tc commands
There should be /minelo and /maxelo commands, because elo is a better value to determine the ability of a player than belt.
I think /mintc and /maxtc would be great for bet servers too.
I think you're posting your ideas just because you want to see them implemented, not the fact that they have any use at all.

There already is a minimum amount of TC you can bet, the command is /minbet ###
Originally Posted by StinkyPinky View Post
I think you're posting your ideas just because you want to see them implemented, not the fact that they have any use at all.

There already is a minimum amount of TC you can bet, the command is /minbet ###

I believe where he's going with that is that he doesn't want people in his betting server unless they can pay the minimum bet. So, if he sets the minimum tc command, and they have less than that, they won't be able to join his server.
the /minbelt command is also on elo, you type /minbelt 20 = 20 elo minimum. You dont type /minbelt orange.

And /mintc just sounds bad, just because you're poor you're not allowed to be in some servers.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
the /minbelt command is also on elo, you type /minbelt 20 = 20 elo minimum. You dont type /minbelt orange.

That's not how minbelt works, qi and elo are two different thing that are not related.
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
There should be /minelo and /maxelo commands, because elo is a better value to determine the ability of a player than belt.

Perf, belt doesn't mean shit.
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
I think /mintc and /maxtc would be great for bet servers too.

Seems like a solid idea, I doubt that if hosts are trying to make a profit off high bets that they want players who will just sit there and take up a spot that could be contributing to their rake/nudges.
Maxtc makes sense more for duel servers. I have noticed that some people will walk into servers that say 1k duels and start demanding for 100k duels; some people could want to avoid that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|