Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Day
March 2, 2016 should be Toribash day, with events possibly like one of the following;

Qi 2x multiplier
Tourneys worth 2x the amount of Tc
New free limited time force / relax / item
Tc Discounts

The biggest one I could think of is;

Hampa could host a Toribash Day server for everyone to join, it could have trivia prizes and possibly bets.
not supported in everything except of x2 tourneys prize amount
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by ForumScrub View Post
March 2, 2016 should be Toribash day, with events possibly like one of the following;

Qi 2x multiplier
Tourneys worth 2x the amount of Tc
New free limited time force / relax / item
Tc Discounts

The biggest one I could think of is;

Hampa could host a Toribash Day server for everyone to join, it could have trivia prizes and possibly bets.

I support this and all but, why march 2nd? (I assume that's the day it was released)

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
not supported in everything except of x2 tourneys prize amount

But.. Why?

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I agree with this, it sounds like fun. But rather than a just like a Holiday, this
year it could be more like a anniversary (10 years). Next year could be a Celebration like a normal Holiday. And I think with x2 TC per game would cause inflation, and x2 TC per Tourney win would make those packed. So i say it would be fun buuuut, it would basically kill toribash.
Half-way supported

BUT, Fully supported on the server with Hampa with trivia and bets. As long as it has like 100 spots XD
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 23, 2015 at 03:35 AM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
its past march 6 already >3>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Redstone56 View Post
I agree with this, it sounds like fun. But rather than a just like a Holiday, this
year it could be more like a anniversary (10 years). Next year could be a Celebration like a normal Holiday. And I think with x2 TC per game would cause inflation, and x2 TC per Tourney win would make those packed. So i say it would be fun buuuut, it would basically kill toribash.
Half-way supported

BUT, Fully supported on the server with Hampa with trivia and bets. As long as it has like 100 spots XD

I think the double qi thing is a much better Idea than the double tc tourneys.

Also I don't think he meant double tc per game, just for tourneys.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
its past march 6 already >3>

Well more time to prepare for the 2016 10 year anniversary of toribash!
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
And we need inflation anyway. whats the price now, 15k per USD? not even a year ago it was 5-8k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
And we need inflation anyway. whats the price now, 15k per USD? not even a year ago it was 5-8k.

Maybe there should be an event where people donate tc to be deleted to a certain account and the person who donates the most tc wins Their tc back and they get 50% of the total donated. Then the other percentage that's left over gets deleted. This could be a GM event or something. I should make a thread for this.

This could help counteract inflation.

Or it could work like CSGO jackpot so that if you didn't put the most you still have a chance to somewhat deter the rich from getting richer.
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 23, 2015 at 04:15 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus