Ranking
Original Post
XBCZ to a legends
I mean, just check this out
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
i am pretty sure he bought qi but idk if it works with this system?
-----
or he just sat in qa for so long this is the result
Last edited by Convict; Feb 19, 2020 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Convict View Post
or he just sat in qa for so long this is the result

this is what he does, plus his win ratio with all that isn't great (sub 50%). with all of this in mind, does he still seem like a really impressive player all around? does sitting in qa servers farming up that qi and losing about half those games still merit legend status? is he displaying a great feat of skill that gives other players to aspire to be like?
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 19, 2020 at 09:47 PM.
Worth noting that he has significant losses because he doesn't grab. Make your own decisions with that information.
Anyways, a player that has verifiably played over 130,000 games causing 0 trouble, seems like a genuinely nice guy and plays this game his own way for his own fun?

To quantify that, that is near enough double the qi of the player with the 2nd most qi.

He's kinda exactly the kind of player we'd want to encourage.

There's definitely an argument for it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
XBCZ to legends!
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
i agree with erth on this one

if you think you have to win games to be a legend look at jaker 8)
I think he deserves some kinda reward imho. While I can't see the want/drive to play that much QA he does definitely have the will to do so.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
this is what he does, plus his win ratio with all that isn't great (sub 50%). with all of this in mind, does he still seem like a really impressive player all around? does sitting in qa servers farming up that qi and losing about half those games still merit legend status? is he displaying a great feat of skill that gives other players to aspire to be like?

definately. just go and play this much games in ANY mod, i'd be impressed
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel