Toribash
Original Post
[-AFF] Awesome Fish Fingers
Welcome to [-AFF], It was believed that awesome fish fingers was started 1000 years ago, when The non fish people started a group against the fish people, so the fish fingers had to get together and form a clan. They fought the non fish people and beat them, but at a loss, only one fish finger survived. He passed on the legacy to his children, for the future generations. Now I have it and We must get more survivors, that is where you come in.

Clan Link: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_clan.php

-----
I was thinking of a larger clan battle being organized in exactly 1 week, I will find out who to battle with and we will sort it out with the time, once we post the time tell us if you can make it to the battle. ---thx

Mimekiller
Last edited by mimekiller; Feb 11, 2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:^)
Thx guys, and GOOD NEWS! I got a new set, and put [-AFF] on the left thigh. I believe it was left. BUT here is the better news, I made a new clan photo. All on max settings. Pixel accept my dear apology, I couldn't find you online to screenshot you, and your /dl wasn't working, so by the time I found you I already made most of the poster, so you aren't next to me standing. I would have wanted you to be. Hope that is not a big deal. Here it is:

:^)
Hey thanks for letting me in the clan, fast response too! I love you