Ranking
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey flesh glad to see you in good rank and i'll try to make one,after i gt my pc fixed, it will cost 0tc for you brah
yea.
Thanks ravey you still so kind. If you do make a banner for me can you make like a toribash guy in the back round with a slight blur and the blood splatters in front of it with FC or fight club in words that would look really cool.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
im not a special artist but i can use gimp ill try to make the one you want and if i cant ill make another thing but cool too.
-----
Hey brah i tried and made my best hope you like it (ik it isnt too cool but i tried my best it will be good for a limited time i think. )

-----

And FleshMon Look At dis ! Im Thinking of Sticking back with you here guys!

Nickname: XxRaveyxX.
Belt (Black Belt or higher): here black belt but im like 6th dan (the sum of my qi's).
Why do you want to join Fight club?: Its and active clan and its members never cheat in anything.
First I entered fight club for 1 reason, to help the clan, I mean to help Fleshmon mt friend, But now i see that the clan is getting better and better and winning ranks so I'de like to stick with you guys and Help you reach rank 1.
What can you offer Us? : A Really Big Push At Wars.
Something about your life: Umm I like basket ball.
Do you know someone in the clan: FleshMon .
Previous clans?: Yes:
Trick.
Reason for quitting: Trick members run away from server when they are warring.
Time zone: +3
Previous names/alt accounts?: Woodysaad (Main acc: Banned) + Bingerrr.
In-game activity (1-10):9( but my pc isnt with me now so i cant play ingame for 1 or 2 days).
Forum activity (1-10):8.
Last edited by Miracle; May 21, 2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.
Ravey WOW!! I'm impressed with the banner thanks a lot I don't know how to upload so when I invite you to the clan ( app was great! ) Then may you upload it.
So now to the app, your app was perfect and I'm glad that you wanna join
The family again.
Ill send the invite as soon as I come back from school tomorrow.
You are defiantly in!!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty i always liked u bro and im glad to join the clan again. And yes i will upload the photo.
yea.
Thanks man
-----
Our rank is going great guys. I'm glad I got a team like you keep it up
Last edited by Quack; May 19, 2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nickname: Kriegery
Belt (Black Belt or higher): 1289qi = Black Belt
Why do you want to join Fight club?: FleshMon asked me, i looked at your clan a bit and really liked it
What can you offer Us? : Active at the market, Playing pretty well for a Blackbelt
Something about your life: German Social Assistent (going to be)^^
Do you know someone in the clan: JookerBB, but i don`t know if he knows me
Previous clans?: Anon, but only a short time...
Time zone: Gmt +1/2 (summertime) living in germany
Previous names/alt accounts?: -
In-game activity (1-10): 7-8
Forum activity (1-10): Market 6-7, the rest only 2 at the moment, going to be better in the next weeks.
Some replays Of you: i will add some when i am at my computer, currently on my brother pc
[TLL]
hello im in bro but i cant play my pc isnt fixed yet, ill try to stay on forums these two days i think my pc will be fixed tomorrow night. Cya.
-----
and kriegery idk i say yes for u but like a trial mmbr becuz if ur activity, and i ddnt really liked ''plaing pretty well for a black belt'' it looks a little bit rude so please don't be like that i don't like that kind of people. But i still want you in atm cuz u seem good.
Last edited by Miracle; May 19, 2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.