ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
THE ST0LƎ¸ GA³³EÏY¡¿
THE ST0LƎ¸ GA³³EÏY¡¿

HELLO. I WAS TAKING A WALK AROUND MY C00L GALLERY IN MY BIG TOWNHOUSE WHILE NOTICED THAT SOMEONE STOLE ALL OF ARTWORKS (I guess that's ocean's eleven female version, cause they left some rubber hrrm hrrm on the floor). THERE WAS SOME BADASS STUFF LIKE MONA LISA AND SCREAM YOUKNOW I'M RICH LIKE MR TRUMP.

THE THING IS THAT ONE OF MY GALLERY BUYERS IS COMING SOON AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER TO HIM.

I'M LUCKY THAT NOWADAYS YOU CAN DO ANY RANDOM STUFF AND CALL THIS AN ART. SO MY FREND. I NEED UR HELP AND INVITE YOU TO MY HOUSE. UN4TUNATELY I ONLY HAVE BAD AND OLD COMPUTER WITH MISCROSOFT PAINT ON IT. PLS DO SOMETHING WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AE TY.

OBJECTIVE:

MAKE AND ART IN MS PAINT AND [[EXPLAIN]] WHY THIS IS AN ART SO I COULD OFFER THAT TO MY BUYER LATER, GET PROFIT BY THIS SCAM AND FLY TO MIAMI.

RULES:

NO, JUST USE ONLY MS PAINT. YOU CAN DO THAT IN ANY GENRE. EVEN A SCULPTURE. I HAD SOME SCULPTURES IN MY GALLERY TOO.

PRIZES:

AIGHT MY FRIEND FOR THIS HELP I WILL GIVE YOU SOME GREEN TORIDOLAS.

1st place - 22000 toricredits.
2nd place - 10000 toricredits.

3rd place - Shrak! 3D item + 2000 toricredits.

DEADLINE:

OK THIS GUY WILL COME HERE ON 4th of March 2021

GOOD LUCK
BE COL
LIKE MATIAS FROM REDWALL
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 8, 2021 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ovah
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
lel, i'm in
I call it table in the clouds:

This masterpiece symbolizes the pain and isolation of tomatoes, because they are a fruit they don t fit in with vegetables, but since fruits don t accept them either they have been left alone in a void of pain and suffering.
Last edited by Aliosa; Feb 20, 2021 at 02:56 PM.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
The True Artist
This is the picture of an artist at the highest level of inspiration and unification with their work.

As it is so obvious that I wouldn't have to explain, but I will for formality matters, it brings the feeling of an arduous work in progress whereas the author has no choice but to become part of their own construction in order to continue it. The time will come to every true artist where they and their work are the same... Even when you are about sure that you might NEVER finish your work, it'll be marked on your soul as it has completely integrated with your being, and that burden will be passed on to your predecessors...

Hope you enjoy
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 21, 2021 at 05:17 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very good eentries! Hope that guy won't find out that this stuff were not in my galary b4.

Waiting 4 others.

RISED THE PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE NOW IT'S 22000 TC.
Last edited by Tarlan; Feb 21, 2021 at 01:21 PM.

not an event entry, i did it cuz Tarlan want his stolen art back

It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
L'uomo Hampuviano

Also known as the Hampuvian Man, this is a famous sketch by Hampus Soderstrom. This anatomical drawing represents the ideal proportions of a Tori. Once lost in history, it was recovered by famous archaeologist Sir Tarlando Bloom. He found it in a secret compartment of Hampus' underwear. Contrary to popular belief, the yellow fluid in the sketch is not urine. It is actually a streak of purified electrons, capable of powering a whole nuclear power plant.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
ADDED Shrak! as a prize for the 3rd place.

Good luck!
OHEY 4 DAYS LEFT ADDING 2000 TCs to the 3rd place. The prizes now are:

1st place - 22000 toricredits.
2nd place - 10000 toricredits.

3rd place - Shrak! 3D item + 2000TC

I'm sorry, it was I who stole this from you. Sending it back.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game