ES Recruitment Drive
1. I have been playing toribash since 2013. Took some breaks but always came back.
2. I enjoy this game because i grew up playing it. Started as a kid when my cousin introduced me to it and since then been hooked playing this game. Constantly playing against people better than me is challenging but it what makes this game so fun.

3. I want to join hive because for one you guys are active. I know some members in here that are really cool like rosy, and ninja. Spectre always keeping the betting servers alive as well. Wanted to join a clan that actually played the game and was cool. I know alot of others been not really familiar with them.

4. I am 20, and my long-time goal of mine would be to lead people to Jesus and spread His word. I know that might throw some people off but is what it is. I am also going to a private college this fall to major in sports management so to also continue and find a career in that would be a goal of mine. Sports has always been a part of my life.
Love it, always welcoming like minded individuals with similar interests, love the drive and everything in between. Sent
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
1. 3 years

2. I like toribash for the intense competitive gameplay.

3. I want to participate in clan wars.

4. 13. I don't currently have a specific goal to aim for yet but i plan to find it in hive.
^ this guy stinks
Reptile eh? I've known you for awhile, and i'd be stoked for you to be apart of Hive. Sent
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
DemonTimeJ
I play with skarz a lot since I returned doing wushu mostly use to play when I was younger was originally 3rd Dan or so am 27 now with plenty more free time and I’m currently brown belt in 2 days so I just practice moves and modes to get better, more creative or come up with new moves for winning while ranking. Skarz gives great vibes so I can only imagine the rest of the clan does also and seem like people I would like to play/be part of a team with and represent my skills for personally. Thanks in advance (: