Toribash
Original Post
Why do you stay on Toribash?
What activities, players, etc. keep you on Toribash?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
honestly, i'm not even sure. this game has some strange appeal to me. i've never been proficient at playing and my skill level can still be considered rudimentary by most
so:
meeting new and very interesting people has to be it.
I stay because of the forums, I like talking to people, helping out, all that good stuff.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Stockholm syndrome / habit.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
It became a habit to check my clan board and everything else I'm involved in every day. It's like Facebook somehow.

I also met really nice people here which I still enjoy talking to a lot while it also trains my english. The game is also not that bad sometimes. B)
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
It became a habit to check my clan board and everything else I'm involved in every day. It's like Facebook somehow.

I also met really nice people here which I still enjoy talking to a lot while it also trains my english. The game is also not that bad sometimes. B)

you just said my opinion too lol
no u

Like destram explained, the forums are my facebook.

The game itself has something addictive.
And my laptop cant handle other games, so if I want to game I'm forced to play tb.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Like destram explained, the forums are my facebook.

The game itself has something addictive.
And my laptop cant handle other games, so if I want to game I'm forced to play tb.

Every computer I ever had could only run Mine Craft(Which I don't play), Roblox(Which I quit playing) LOL, Combat Arms and Toribash. Plus all those other games like on websites full of varieties of games.

Toribash is fun though so I'm glad it'll play.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

When I first started playing toribash I found it an interesting game and it was different from the games I was used to playing. My addiction to this game started when I was introduced to the forums and I started interacting with people. The community was very mixed, so it was easy to find people who had the same interest as I did. Overall I think toribash is a very unique game, which served my interest.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)