ES Recruitment Drive
I'm here for the forums. It is like a part of my daily routine.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'm pretty much a part of the forum code.

You have no choice.

I mostly go on for forums nowadays.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
I stay for the community and the fun of the game. The forums like others have said, has become my facebook. I also stay because I like how this game has no handicaps on players, you win beacause of your own skill not skill points or unlocks. I also really like the market system and how this game has an economy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
you win beacause of your own skill not skill points or unlocks

Probably the best reason so far.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
i just love almost everything about this game xD my Clan is one big thing because they are such great guys and Clan wars are very exciting. The community in general is great everyone is so nice if you join a game most of the time ill have just as much fun talking to other people then i do playing the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Because later on it's no longer a choice, or something like ele mentioned :>
But why's the rum gone? :v
This game is basicly social media for me but with all the amazing people of toribash. We're all nerds together (Sorry to break the news to all of you) but everyone here seems to get along better than the people of the scary thing called "Life."
The clan I'm in keeps me on the forums/IRC but as far as in game goes I haven't wanted to go on it since they removed tourney9 (The old 750tc ABD tourney) I liked messing around in there

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang