ES Recruitment Drive
I like that. I only have one option for this. It Is to ExCept!@! Welcome m8 ^^
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⬡----- Make Toribash Great Forever------
1. How long have you been Toribashing? Couple of minutes at least

2. Why do you like Toribash? Its technical

3.Why do you want to join Hive? Have people to play and chill with

4. Age and long term philosophical goal
I'm 25 and I want to learn how to toribash IRL
Accepted, welcome
mattm8r , korsir , quadragnos , jtheory , sc00t3r , disciple , rushpl , instantteddy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How long have you been Toribashing?

i have been playing since 2015 but lost my account so i started a new one around 2019 which is my current one

2. Why do you like Toribash?
i love the challenge of trying to figure out the best move and predict your opponents also its a classic for me

3.Why do you want to join Hive?
i wanna play a role in hive help win wars and reflame friendships and make new long time friends

im 20 i intend to get wealthy currently studying aircraft maintenance and i also intend to be one of the best toribash players

Man, I'm baffled! Welcome
1. How long have you been Toribashing?Join DateMay 20, 2011
2. Why do you like Toribash?Oldschool game that I started playing as a kid.

Was invited and wanna see what the clanplay has got to offer nowadays

4. Age and long term philosophical goal.28, chilling, working, procrastinating. Long Term for Tori is get full 512x512... whenever that happens.
Psyched to see ya, welcome!
Recruitment request to join [HIVE]
- Long enough to beat anyone with some cool moves

-Because of it's concept, flashy moves won't always win a battle. You create your own unique style of fighting.

Because HIVE is clan I want to be part of. Strong community, skilled players, and I believe I can help improve myself and other members if i'm accepted into HIVE.

27 my long term psihological goal is to live and improve
No alive opponent found
StRiDeR100, welcome to Hive m8, stoked to have you

Invite Sent
almost 2 years. just over 700 hours

is just a really fun game, slow paced and helps me exist without the sad. love the community always makes me laugh

is a really chill clan. just want some people to play and vibe with. <3 ninjabee

4. Age and long term philosophical goalim 18, and i just want a comfy life with my partner. a life where i dont have to worry when i can eat next or when bills are coming tbh