Ranking
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
one thing to consider with all of this is mindfulness of other people's culture, i believe that someone from denmark will not really understand something like that because of the culture difference even if you do mean well sometimes its a little difficult for people from wildly different places to understand things like this. though if you are interested in them thats great! i suggest not talking about marriage so soon like you said, if this is a commitment you're willing to take long term and you're confident that she is as on board as you are with this relationship maybe you can bring it up in 6 months or so and even then just to have a conversation about it i would not make sudden changes so quickly. also sorry if i said something that might come off as offensive i promise i mean well i am not very good at talking about subjects like this

Is it really that huge of a difference? I'm sure there are a few details that you are missing on this. I'm not sure i understood correctly.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
i think the major difference would be religion, and the speed in which you're thinking about marriage. its important to remember that not everyone has the same mindset to these things especially if you're from vastly different cultural locations as these things change from place to place.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
i think the major difference would be religion, and the speed in which you're thinking about marriage. its important to remember that not everyone has the same mindset to these things especially if you're from vastly different cultural locations as these things change from place to place.

it's not that much of a big difference, it's pretty relaxed by the way.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Not applicable to everyone due to location and even less because my spouse is handicapped, anyhow, if they're receiving SSI or SSDI (Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance respectively), you might want to think about getting that legal documented paper that says you're officially together. The Social Security office just might deem that you make too much money, despite in my own opinion, I definitely do not, and cut your spouse off.

We are dealing with this right now is it's loads of fun. Not that I regret anything, this is just really annoying lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم